UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

percy jackson and the olympions minimates

ok first of all i'd like to say if any board member finds this thread an incredibly stupid idea and thinks they have to close it then go ahead. second of all i know that this is mainly a book but it's been made into a movie and so it falls under this category.

ok so does anyone think this is a good idea i definatly think their great books and hav enough cool characters to be turned into minamtes so for anyone who has read the books or wants to see the movie id like your feedback on the idea

also for anyone who has read the books my 1st wave would be

percy/grover

annebeth/luke

chiron/mrs. dodds(fury)

variant: mrs dodds(human)

Considering all the Greek gods and heroes (in addition to the main characters), I think these would do pretty well if the monsters were scalled bigger, a la DC mates. I'm only on the second book, but am enjoying the series. Minimate ersions of a centaur, a cyclops, Medusa... bring them on!

Sounds like public domain characters. DST could probably make more profit by skirting the license altogether and releasing generic "Gods of Olympus" characters or something. I could also go for some great mini-monsters such as HRG describes.

omg i would want the percy and grover pack.i got the 3rd book 2 yrs ago at a book fair and i am reading the firtst i am 90 pages trhrough the first{ive had it for a week and i read it during free time at school}

im glad that there are people who would like to see these

and also im pretty sure disney is making the movie so this might be something dst could do(i mean i know its not marvel but artasylum said they were excited about the disney deal)

Edited by robomate