UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Customizers "Community Chest"

Punisher

I saw this on another forum, and thought it would be a pretty cool idea.

We could pass around a community chest between customizers.

How it would work is:

Someone starts and ships some fodder minimates/pieces to the next person in the list. The person that receives the package can take whatever they'd like from it, but they must re-supply the amount they took +1 more fodder piece, and then is passed to the person, etc, etc

Would anyone be interested in doing this?

Edited by the punisher=D

I am totally into this idea. It does sound a bit like the 'Trade It Forward' thread - but hopefully we can keep this life in this one for a bit longer.

Count me in if it happens (I need me a pair of Silver Surfer arms & a Ultimate Storm head & hair).

i know im new here but this sounds like a great idea if it can stay alive.Id love to participate i need the thing's hands and head and i got lots i can put in the chest for sure,if this happens im on board for sure

Just let me get this straight, it wouldn't turn out to be a wishlist of parts, right? You just got random custom fodder, nothing specific? I am interressted, don't get me wrong, but it sounded a little like people were mistaken it for the parts exchange list. But maybe I missunderstood you. On the other hand, it could get pretty expensive to always send the whole bag around the world, compared to what you get in the end. :mellow:

Just let me get this straight, it wouldn't turn out to be a wishlist of parts, right? You just got random custom fodder, nothing specific? I am interressted, don't get me wrong, but it sounded a little like people were mistaken it for the parts exchange list. But maybe I missunderstood you. On the other hand, it could get pretty expensive to always send the whole bag around the world, compared to what you get in the end. :mellow:

Yeah what Bob Said...

Before you guys decide to do this remember you are going to be responsible for forwarding the 'bag of stuff' and when it comes to you it might not even have something you want/need in it!

I would recommend just using the parts exchange. These things always sound like a great idea but go downhill and are more trouble than they are worth!

T.

i know the odds are not in my favor to get my ultimate wish from my wishlist i hope my statement is not misunderstood im into whatever comes my way i can always find somthin and donate i thought about shipping and i looked at it like this if i can find 1 or 2 parts i need then i didnt have to buy a two pack for 5-7 dollers ,shipping will be about the same and im not sitting with a bunch more parts in my box,and the parts i donate can find a good home and if everything realy goes right ill be able to see those parts here put togeather on a custom

Edited by eclipse

i know the odds are not in my favor to get my ultimate wish from my wishlist i hope my statement is not misunderstood im into whatever comes my way i can always find somthin and donate i thought about shipping and i looked at it like this if i can find 1 or 2 parts i need then i didnt have to buy a two pack for 5-7 dollers ,shipping will be about the same and im not sitting with a bunch more parts in my box,and the parts i donate can find a good home and if everything realy goes right ill be able to see those parts here put togeather on a custom

That exactly is the reason why we have the wonderful parts excahnge thread. Go clicke-di-cklick, eclipse! :tongue: