UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zola's Awesome Picture Thread!

arnim zola

Thats a good price. I want to say that they were around 15 retail.

Thanks for the info arnim zolao. By the way have you ever seen the acrylic cases that have three tiers? They are perfect for minimates and are sold at the container store. Here is a picture of one. I think they are only like $7.99 or $6.99.

post-2109-1256683177_thumb.jpg

I will have to check out Ross soon. Don't remember seeing those. I've been on the lookout for this GIJOE DVD set which I finally found at Marshall's this last weekend now I can check out some of the other stuff there.

Thats a good price. I want to say that they were around 15 retail.

Thanks for the info arnim zolao. By the way have you ever seen the acrylic cases that have three tiers? They are perfect for minimates and are sold at the container store. Here is a picture of one. I think they are only like $7.99 or $6.99.

Those are neat cases. I could fill one of those with hulks, or iron man armors I dont use in my displays. very cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since I got my camera out to take pics of the series 5 TRU series, I figured I'd post my mega pics.

hmmm...I guess they are a little blurry...oh well...(sorry my right hand is in traction right now and it is hard to keep my arm steady)

I got the Dr. Octopus and X2 Green Goblin sets. I'll probably pick up the Sandman set for X-mas so I can complete the left side of the building (the three sets combine).

Still I am stoked about these sets (I got two of the goblin sets so I could have two gliders-one for my Green Goblin & one for the Hobgoblin)

Thanks again for letting me know about the compatabilty of these sets with minimates arnim zola!

post-2109-1259979476_thumb.jpg

post-2109-1259979510_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

When I get it, absolutely! (I hate waiting for mail to arrive...:()

D'oh! I just realized Venom isn't in the picture. He's still hanging upside down from one of the ceilings in the Avengers mansion... :wallbash:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/teni...es/DSCN3255.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home from the gym last night?

^_^

DSCN3499.jpg

(I remembered Venom!)

I don't know why the pic is so dark. I wasn't that close to the shelf, I didn't zoom in with the camera, all the lights in my room were on...Hmm... :huh:

This was the other set that I got with it:

DSCN3500.jpg

(And, you can see I added Carnage to the DB...)

It looks a little empty right now, but I plan to move the Fantastic 4 'Mates over. One of the main reasons I got these Mega Bloks sets was to "un-crowd" the Hall of Armor... :lol: The only building pieces this set came with made some stupid, little "Spider-Buggy". :lol:

And, here's the original 3 sets, "un-crowded":

DSCN3501.jpg

Love them!