UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

halloween pranks

mini maniac

You also can't go wrong with a good old fashion TPing of the guy's house.

A friend of mine ,although a dog-lover himself,had a neighbour whose dog continually crapped on his lawn. After continual polite requests to the neighbour to keep the dog under control Mike,my friend,finally decided upon....... revenge . Mike spent the next couple of weeks gathering the wayward dog's mess in paper bags & then into a further big paper bag. Once the bag was of a decent size he then placed it on his neighbours doorstep & set light to it & then rang the guy's doorbell. I'm not sure what was funnier .....the neighbour stamping on the flaming bags full of shit or the sight of Mike throwing the bucket of water, which was conveniently nearby,over the neighbour & his doorstep. :D

A likely story? It's 100% true...... I watched . Mike Lewis was his name & I haven't seen him for 20 years since he emigrated to California.....so if you know an English guy called Mike Lewis keep your dog of his lawn. ;)

Well you can't go wrong with the classic yard-forking.

Get about five friends together,three large boxes of plastic forks, go out at 3AM and stick all the forks in his lawn.

Harmless and funny as hell.

My little brother's yard got forked a few years ago. It was pretty funny, but not nearly as funny as his and his roommate's revenge. They built a chicken coop- complete with two chickens- in the culprit's yard.

Turtle I guess the morale of your story is that if you give people an inch they'll take a forking yard. :)

:P No harm, no fowl.

That's pretty damn punny, no lie.

Now I have to say, the chicken coop is freakin' classic! Classic I say! Best prank I've heard in a while.

Pretty tasty one too.