UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who's Left?

Mirymate

Many moons and some 28 waves ago, AA/DST put out a promo poster for Marvel Minimates. I remember seeing it on several websites. Now a lot of the characters I remember seeing on that poster have been made. Some only recently, like Gambit. I've tried a few times, half-heartedly I admit, to find images of that poster, but haven't found it again. But many of you guys have been minimate fans much longer than I have, so I ask you: who's left from that original poster that haven't been made annouced yet?

(if this needs to be merged with an older discussion, please feel fre to do so)

I don't think Pyro was on the original poster (if i'm thinking of the right one). Although he is on my 'Top 10 Most Wanted' list!

post-2737-1252387597_thumb.jpg

(After MUCH google searching & going through MMMV - is THIS the poster you mean?)

Edited by Nessex

post-2737-1252387597_thumb.jpg

(After MUCH google searching & going through MMMV - is THIS the poster you mean?)

That's the one.

I thought Pyro and/or Blob were on it as well. But then, it's been ages since I saw it. (Or at least since the big galleries at MMHQ went MIA)

Interesting to see it again... no Torch, Thing's shown with regular hands, and Spidey's on there twice... they were letting us know what to expect early I guess.

So just Toad... Well it only took 31 waves for a matching Angel, hopefully it won't take another 30 waves to finish those out.

As for the other poster... Except for Colossus and Deathstrike those were all from the first couple of minimate waves. If I had to guess, Ult Pete must've been scrapped at the last minute, while Lady D and Norinn got bumped back. Had to make room for the Wolverine variant after all.

As for the other poster... Except for Colossus and Deathstrike those were all from the first couple of minimate waves. If I had to guess, Ult Pete must've been scrapped at the last minute, while Lady D and Norinn got bumped back. Had to make room for the Wolverine variant after all.

Yeah - It's a shame they decided to give us a non-ultimate plain clothes Wolverine over Colossus. It would have made an awesome variant over the Visorless Cyclops as well (IMHO), but i figure the Cyke mod was cheaper to produce.

Forget Toad, give me Frog Man.

Would that come with a Leap Frog variant?

As for Toad's Spidey history, you can pack him with his former teammate the Amazing Spider-Kid, and then you'll have one of those wonderous Spider-variants we all know and love. (just doing my part in the "make Toad" effort)