UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hasbro Poll Results

Nessex

So, Hasbro has posted the winners of it's Marvel Legends Fan Choice Poll.

These figures are to be released along with 3 figures of Hasbro's choice as a series of 3 2-packs sometime in 2010.

Well - we have 1 new figure and 2 new sculpts of characters released back in ToyBiz's reign.

http://www.hasbro.com/marvel/en_US/discover/poll.cfm

What does everyone think? Did anyone get one of the figures they voted for? And . . . . . . . Discuss!

I don't care for Hasbro Marvel Legends myself. Though some of them look OK, their quality is just sub-par. Deadpool looks good, but I'm pretty sure they showed a prototype of a new ML Deadpool at SDCC or something. . .

I find it hard to believe Hasbro will markedly improve on TB's Deadpool or Black Widow, aside from guns for Tasha.

Val's a welcome choice... if I still collected ML.

Those look nice. I don't get ML because they take up so much space, but I do like the detail on them.... They are also going to make a Black Widow for the Marvel Universe line in early 2010. She'll come with both long and short hair that you can switch out...and a blonde piece as well if you prefer Yelena.

Well - i think she is a fine looking Black Widow - her hair is certainly an improvement over the old ToyBiz one, but i didn't vote for her. Still - she's the only one i'll pick-up from the fan votes.

Deadpool looks ok - but i have the toybiz version.

Val's not bad - but i can't stand those knees!

I was hoping to see more previously unreleased characters like Multiple Man & Warpath. I also voted for Havok as i would have liked to have seen a newer costume for him & Jean because . . . well . . . ask TTF.

I hope that at the very least, we get to see Multiple Man or Warpath picked by Hasbro for release. I've pretty much given up on ML's, but i'd still buy a MM or WP if they became available.

Edited by Nessex

Awww... No Maddrox? :( Oh well, at least we get Deadpool. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it looks as decent as the prototype does. With ML, you never know.

Awww... No Maddrox? :( Oh well, at least we get Deadpool. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it looks as decent as the prototype does. With ML, you never know.

I know. I always get a excited when I see the prototypes but when I have the figures in hand they are always a let down. I will say that the new 2 packs that have just hot stores look very good in person.

I know. I always get a excited when I see the prototypes but when I have the figures in hand they are always a let down. I will say that the new 2 packs that have just hot stores look very good in person.

I was REALLY looking forward to Maddrox too . . .

The images we get of the Prototypes are always so heavily edited. The quality of the lighting used makes the toys seem a great deal brighter & with heightened contast. I wouldn't be surprised if they had been severaly tweaked in photo-shop as well.

Having said that - i think the quality is getting better. My Cannonball/Domino 2-pack was a darn side better produced than Emma Frost or Banshee from Wave 1. I've been quite happy with most of the 3 3/4" figures i've bought this year as well.

Let's hope Maddrox makes the cut and that he lives up to the Prototype images. . .

Edited by Nessex

Maddrox looks like such a wicked figure, too. I love X-Factor and would absolutely love to see the comic get more attention in the way of toys (which is why I'll definitely be getting the minimate! :)).

I can't say I'm much of a fan of Hasbro's Marvel Legends-- then again, a good portion of them have really been hit or miss.

Maddrox looks like such a wicked figure, too. I love X-Factor and would absolutely love to see the comic get more attention in the way of toys (which is why I'll definitely be getting the minimate! :)).

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the series is being terminated as of issue 50 :(

It's my favourite x-book at the moment, so i'm pretty bummed to see it go. Let's hope Maddrox gets picked by Hasbro for release this round, because if he doesn't - it's unlikely that he'll see a release once his book is gone . . .

Edited by Nessex

Damn. That really sucks (Another one of my favourites cancelled). :( Here's hoping for the ML, then.