UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

i need a new camera!

BrobotC

i need a new camera,one that would take better pics than my last one witch was a SONY 5.1 MEGA PIXELS DSC-W1 MPEGMOVIE VX SMART ZOOM (im just reading whats of the camera ,i lost the box for it)and i want to buy a new one better than that,so anyone got any tips on which camera to buy?

here are pics of the camera that i have but that one is not mine,i got those pics from the internet.

and sorry i didnt know where to post this thread so feel free to move it anywhere staff

post-337-1249063456_thumb.jpg

post-337-1249063499_thumb.jpg

Edited by brobotc

i need a new camera,one that would take better pics than my last one witch was a SONY 5.1 MEGA PIXELS DSC-W1 MPEGMOVIE VX SMART ZOOM (im just reading whats of the camera ,i lost the box for it)and i want to buy a new one better than that,so anyone got any tips on which camera to buy?

here are pics of the camera that i have but that one is not mine,i got those pics from the internet.

and sorry i didnt know where to post this thread so feel free to move it anywhere staff

Hmmm thats funny I nearly bought a DSC-W1 back in the day!

Can I ask what is wrong with it?

T.

Hmmm thats funny I nearly bought a DSC-W1 back in the day!

Can I ask what is wrong with it?

T.

ehh

the front lense/zoomy thing completely broke off

if your ideal new camera is solely based on photo quality (and pretty good video quality), then I would recommend the Canon Powershot SX10 IS (or any of the cameras in the SX - IS line. the SX10 IS is the latest, and takes pics at 10 MP)

post-37-1249064643_thumb.jpg

of course, it's bigger than your previous camera. This one won't fit in your pocket :(

but this is the camea I am currently using (Canon is a great brand. I've had 3 Canon cameras from the SX - IS line, and I got a massive amount of use out of all of them) and I can attest to its quality and ease of use. It's a great camera for good quality pics without having to know how to use special features or settings, but it also has the ability to utilize specialized settings if you decide to experiment and learn a bit.

QUOTE (Donny B @ Jul 31 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if your ideal new camera is solely based on photo quality (and pretty good video quality), then I would recommend the Canon Powershot SX10 IS (or any of the cameras in the SX - IS line. the SX10 IS is the latest, and takes pics at 10 MP)

post-37-1249064643_thumb.jpg

of course, it's bigger than your previous camera. This one won't fit in your pocket :(

but this is the camea I am currently using (Canon is a great brand. I've had 3 Canon cameras from the SX - IS line, and I got a massive amount of use out of all of them) and I can attest to its quality and ease of use. It's a great camera for good quality pics without having to know how to use special features or settings, but it also has the ability to utilize specialized settings if you decide to experiment and learn a bit.

i think i might get that one. where do they sell it?

My prowess with a camera is well-known here & I recently upgraded to this stunning piece of kit which I bought on ebay. Very compact & capable of some wonderful pictures it was an absolute bargain & the only problem is a bit of woodworm. post-638-1249065679_thumb.jpg

I also had problems with the zoomy bellows thingy but a few well placed nails & she was sorted :)

Much better than my old one.

I think i might get that one. where do they sell it?

Best Buy, if you want to get it from a brick & mortar. Otherwise, I would recommend Amazon.com, since they usually have the edge on prices (unless you luck out and find a place that's doing a sale)