UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Just a quick note to introduce myself

Hello to all MM fans !

I'm new in the Minimates world. The SDCC '09 bring me here as DST announced that they are now owner of the Battle Beasts brand. As you can see in the link post below Battle Beasts (aka Dragonautes in France) are my first and most loved collection. I already loved them when I was young and only lost interest in them for a few years (during the years you're more interested by girls than toys ;)). I dream of a Battle Beasts re-launched years ago. I had hope in Hasbro to bring them back some years ago as they renewed their ownership on the brand but was really dissapointed when I finnally saw that nothing was done. I have discovered that DST own the trademarks monts ago and since I never stop asking Chuck about it.

I had small interest in Minimates figures until now. I was checking for news about them like any others toys line I don't collect. I have always been interested by all the toys. But I have to do choice as I can't buy everything. I used to collect 80's lines and some modern toys too. The only block like figures I ever had was Star Wars Kubrick 'cause I have had the opportunity to buy them directly in a store in my city. Sadly they never imported MM.

For those who are interested in you can see old pics of my collection here http://kinderpower.free.fr/collec.html. I don't post pic directly here as they are not Minimates related. Those pics are old but I don't have my collection near me at this day due to a far away move last year. I hope you will enjoy them.

Welcome comrade! And I'm glad you're here. I have been wanting to do a T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!

I quote a movie, you name the movie.

And here's our quote!

"Rodman? Really? Not much of a disguise."

Welcome officially, Sylvain! Glad to have you here. Whenever we say disparaging things about Battle Beast collectors (as we are wont do)*, know that you are the sole exception ;)

*just kidding guys. If any BB collectors are watching, please come on over and join the discussions! Scope Cougar welcomes you all!

Edited by karamazov80

Bonjour Sylvain!

Welcome to the forums , it'll be good to have a battle beast fan ( that doesn't hate minimates) around that knows the line as well as you do, it's always good to get fresh opinions on this stuff because we are somewhat biased towards minimates!

T.

• 4 months later...