UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Has anyone ever opened a Gold or Silver Spidey?

Deadpool

When I recieved mine the bag was torn open. I won the a charity auction for it. I was devistated at first. But then after talking to DST and finding out that they would replace it with one in a sealed bag, I was happy that I actully got to touch a Silver Spidey.

The sealed one I have now will ever be opened.

I would definitely open Ady's one.

I threatened to at the Norwich meet up, but I couldn't get past the triple encryption time vortex lock on the transparent aluminium box he keeps it in.

Ady's a bit serious about his gold spidey!

The only one i would be interested in opening would be the Silver Spidey. He looks kinda like armored spidey. If you wink and blurr your vision while standing 10 feet away.

:( I am sad to say, I don't have a Gold or Silver Spidey in my collection. If I did own them; I would opened to allow them to breath and to run free naked.

My regular Spider-Man does that all the time.

bare.jpg

Terrorizing all those innocent little Lego mini-figs like that.... damn shame.

Thanks guys.

Can I enter that pic in the Covers Contest? Spider-Man must have taken his pants off and run around half-naked at least once. Right? And if he hasn't, why not? I demand Peter Parker's ass! No wait, that doesn't sound right at all. :D

Anyone willing to do a GIS for 'nude Spider-Man'? I'm not. :D

...at least not while at work. ;)