UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello to all

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here. I've been collecting Minimates for about 2 years and i've been a long time viewer on the boards here without actually being active and posting.

I live just outside of London, and I'm a bit of a fiend for comedy tv shows of high quality, anything with zombies in and sci-fi movies. I'm a pretty casual comic book reader, and will generally stick to the Ultimate line, and the staple characters at DC and Marvel.

My favourite movie is Meet the Spartans (I am of course kidding!!!)

I only really collect Marvel mates although I have a couple of DC figs and also want to get my hands on the Ghostbusters(the Minimates not the actual people, although come to think of it they'd be handy to have around). Unfortunately I live in the UK so the likelihood of getting them is slim unless I hit up eBay. Damn UK TRUs.

Looking to get my wants/haves list up in the next week or so, and hopefully it will have some stuff a few of you guys want and maybe you guys will be able to help me out as well!

Anyways, looking forward to making some new friends on here.

UKC :thumbsup:

Welcome ;) I guess you know that Limited Edition have the GB box-set?

Yeah I saw that, I think i'm gonna have to get 2 of them though as I can't help but open them! I hate things put on card, in my opinion the new Miniboxes are perfect as I can open them and then seal them away when i'm done with them.

Welcome!

Thanks Punisher, been checking out your customs for a while now. Your Ash is amazing. And that Alien is fantastic!!! I'm assuming it's a Kubrick/Minimate hybrid.

Welcome!

If you don't mind waiting, Trekker 42 will be here shortly, as he is running a little bit late today. ;)

Thanks for covering for me. I was catching up on the sleep I missed from the Half-Blood Prince midnight.

Well UK Collector, glad to have you on the boards. And as a new member, it's time to go through that crucible, the T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!!!

I quote a movie, you tell me what it's from! And here's your quote:

"What are you spooks up to?"

Ha! If you'd have asked me this last week I wouldn't have had a clue, but I saw this at the weekend with my girlfriend who insisted we watch it. It must be fate! :biggrin:

It's Gran Torino. Good old Clint.

Well done amigo.

I love that movie. So insulting it's funny.

Well LL&P |\\//

T42

*reads from card* Welcome to the Minimate Multiverse. I shake you warmly by the hand. Please enjoy your visit to this globe-spanning online community of Minimate lovers. Getoutwhileyoustillcan. Thank you and have a nice day.

*smiles*

welcome! hopefully your time here will be long and prosperous!

time for the KCD OFFICIAL* MOVIE CHALLENGE!!!

"all that hate's gonna burn you up, kid."

*= patent pending

I'm afraid to say that I have no idea. I must warn you all that I am a child of the 80s, and I haven't seen many movies from before that hallowed decade, so if it's from a film made before then, chances are I haven't seen it.

Thanks to everyone for your welcomes!

welcome! hopefully your time here will be long and prosperous!

time for the KCD OFFICIAL* MOVIE CHALLENGE!!!

"all that hate's gonna burn you up, kid."

*= patent pending

I'm afraid to say that I have no idea. I must warn you all that I am a child of the 80s, and I haven't seen many movies from before that hallowed decade, so if it's from a film made before then, chances are I haven't seen it.

Thanks to everyone for your welcomes!

red dawn :D

welcome again!