UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey Everybody

Hey everybody,

I'm the new guy. Please don't make fun of me.

I'm new to the whole Minimate craze altogether, the T2 and Ghostbusters releases are what drew me in. I already have all the TRU T2 packs, and I should have singles on hold to pick up next week, very excited about that.

GB as well (I even had the Amazon preorder till that changed). I'm also a new BSG fan so I'm stoke about those.

I also collect Transformers and Transformers-like products.

So, yeah. Hi.

Greetings and salutations RSIxidor :)

Glad to see the new lines bringing in new people, having excited new folk keeps the place fresh!

For the most part we're pretty newbie friendly, it's only when you've been around a while that we'll abuse you :)

The bad news is that eventually you will want to collect the other lines and will have to sell your house/car/grandma to pay for them all.

T.

p.s. BHM they mock you because you deserve it :D

A warm welcome to the forums! :D

Hopefully you'll enjoy our wacky and occasionally nerdy hijinks here. As some have said about MMMV, you come for the Minimates but stay for the jokes :P

Oh, and whole "selling your house/car/grandma" thing? Totally not true.

;)

A warm welcome to the forums! :D

Hopefully you'll enjoy our wacky and occasionally nerdy hijinks here. As some have said about MMMV, you come for the Minimates but stay for the jokes :P

Oh, and whole "selling your house/car/grandma" thing? Totally not true.

;)

I can see myself selling some crazy stuff for these things. I've never been a big Marvel or DC guy, but a lot of the ones that have been released are very tempting. I'll probably back track to find some of move/tv stuff (Rocky, old BSG, etc). I'm still not sure I even know what's out there. I'll figure it out.

I'm the old guy .....& everybody makes fun of me

He is at that. Very, very, I'm pleased to say.

Oh, and whole "selling your house/car/grandma" thing? Totally not true. ;)

Well, at least not the grandma part of it....

I'll probably back track to find some of move/tv stuff (Rocky, old BSG, etc). I'm still not sure I even know what's out there.

THERE! Right there, that's the beginning of your downfall. It's a slippery and twisting descent into Minimate addiction from here on out. Enjoy your stay.

And say, how would one pronounce your handle?

Welcome to the boards. Relax, make yourself at home. But remember to wipe your feet on the way in, they hate it when you track stuff around.

And I collect Transformers too.