UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Red Skull Mod

murderofcrows

I have wanted a Red Skull since wave 5 when the first Captain America was released. 20 waves later, and he is here.

I know some board member expressed disappointment with his leather gear. However, I made a small change that i think really makes it better.

Obvious change was to swap the head for the Villians pack. but the change I am am referencing is a swap of his hands.

I gave him Reed Richards gloves, and for some reason I think it makes him look more evil and fit his outfit better...what do you think?

IMG_3385.jpg

moc847

Looks good MOC! thanks for sharing man

now not to hijack the thread but I have a request that kinda fits in here...I am wanting to custom up the Red Skull as seen in the recent issue of Wolverine, the Old Man Logan storyline. For this I need someone to check if either of the Red Skulls can wear Caps mask. I don't have access to my Red Skulls as they are in shipping yet but am gathering the parts I need but need to know which Skull I need an extra of. Many thanks for anyone who can post pics of this....and thanks to MOC for this thread as it reminded me of it!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Awesome!! that looks pretty good, thanks!

can anyone do the same for the villians Skull...this one looks pretty close to the look I am going for but I want to be sure.

Jeff of the Miniacs

I need to read that story... It looks AWESOME. Venomsaurus Rex and Captain Ameriskull! And Blind Hawkeye! Awesome! But I never picked it up. So Trade it is!

Wow, that's a simple change that makes him look a lot better! I actually ended up doing something similar with my Villains box set Skull; I needed his hands for a custom, so I stuck some extra Robin gloves I had laying around on him, and it really worked well. The moral of the story is: we need more big gloves (not to mention boots)!

can anyone do the same for the villians Skull...this one looks pretty close to the look I am going for but I want to be sure.

Jeff of the Miniacs

I need to read that story... It looks AWESOME. Venomsaurus Rex and Captain Ameriskull! And Blind Hawkeye! Awesome! But I never picked it up. So Trade it is!

It gets reprinted almost every week.

Jeff of the Miniacs

What comic story line are you guys talking about.

Jeff of the Miniacs

What comic story line are you guys talking about.

It's the recent Wolverine storyline that spans some 8 past issues. It was called Old Man Logan. It's retired Wolverine, who hasn't popped claws in like 20 years, contracted by a blind Hawkeye to help him deliver a package in a pimped-out Spider-Mobile across a post-apocalyptic Super Villain controlled United States of America where the Red Skull is the freaking President!

Some incidents they run into is "Rescuing" Spider-Girl and an encounter with T Rex from the Savage Land that has become a host to the Venom symbiote.

Yeah.

Awesome.

Edited by Trekker 42