UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Should DST consider unlicensed minimates?

My girlfriend usually reads a book in the armchair alongside me most nights that I'm talking garbage on my lap-top to you guys*. I had no idea what Victorias Secret was all about although I should have realised something was going on a) because it had something to do with TM2 & b)my pop-up filter did a wobbly.....unsuccessfully :( .....as I googled Victorias etc.etc.....

....so suddenly my squeaky clean image is shot as images of nubile young female models get splashed across my screen in full view of gf.......

:thumbsup:

*you are out there aren't you? :ermm:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only problem with say Walking Dead mates is the fact that they would likely be in black and white as the book is.

Well, the covers are in color and they have done statues and busts that were also colored. I think getting the license from Image / Kirkman (assuming these are creator owned properties...) for Walking Dead or Invincible is a great idea! I would buy multiple zombie sets and it has great crossover appeal for fans of the comic and zombie fans. I would love to see a colored 4-pack and a variant b/w two pack. Invincible has lots of great characters as well, and it's a really fun book to read which has a lot of fans.

Yes* we are.

*No. We're all in your head.

What's really odd is that I'm a figment of TBT's imagination, and he's a figment of BHM's imagination.

You're all a figment of mine. This board is something I go to in my head when I get bored. I do create some colorful characters don't I?

Yes* we are.

*No. We're all in your head.

What's really odd is that I'm a figment of TBT's imagination, and he's a figment of BHM's imagination.

You're all a figment of mine. This board is something I go to in my head when I get bored. I do create some colorful characters don't I?

So you're the reason i flunked my English Test!! Jerkface. ;)

Can i be green?? :P