UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Why you love this forum

arnim zola

I love this forum because everyone here is so nice and helpful to other members. The flea market is civil, and we don't have any ridiculous name calling and elitist types (from what I can tell) trying to make people feel stupid. I went back to an old MOTU board I used to go to a lot a few years ago, and those guys were being a bunch of dicks. No one here do that. Kudos boardmates.

I know this probably has some "unfortunate implications" attached, but I think it has something to do with the size of the membership. I've observed a bunch of other forums whose membership runs in the thousands, and those forums have a slightly higher tendency of things running amok.

As it stands now, the Multiverse's membership seems manageable enough that the "old guard" and the newbies get along nicely without being overwhelmed by the inane chatter of miscellaneous trolls and spammers. I guess we have MMMV's smashing mod team to thank for that! :thumbsup:

I like the backwards-spinning Bizarro Earth the best. :buttrock:

Technically the Bizarro Earth is not spinning backwards it is spinning in the correct direction Bizarro Earth always spins. If it were to spin the same way 'Earth' does then it would be backwards to the direction it should be spinning. Dumbass!!

The Flea Market sucks here.....& I know best ,always !!!!!

:woot:

:rolleyes:

Technically the Bizarro Earth is not spinning backwards it is spinning in the correct direction Bizarro Earth always spins. If it were to spin the same way 'Earth' does then it would be backwards to the direction it should be spinning. Dumbass!!

Damn, that's true. Guess I don't like anything about this place, then.

Hey jeez BHM, watch that mouth we would'nt want to offened anyone now would we? Trust me, I'd know...teehee

Hey jeez BHM, watch that mouth we would'nt want to offened anyone now would we? Trust me, I'd know...teehee

Jeez BHM ....hmmm its got a certain 'ring' to it ! I like it . Only one 'e' in offend BTW....Dumbass....heetee

Jeez BHM ....hmmm its got a certain 'ring' to it ! I like it . Only one 'e' in offend BTW....Dumbass....heetee

It's a new word heres the definition:

offened;verb-an idiot's spelling of offend...

and once again teehee!

Edited by entertheninja!

Man, there's so much to like here. Most boards that are dedicated to a certain toy have the attitude that all other toys suck. You don't find that here. Sure there are opinions, but it's almost always done respectfully.

Plenty of good information to find and Minimates and other toys for sale/ trade in the BST forum.

But most of all, the people here are the best thing about the forum. You don't find a lot of the BS fighting that goes on in a bunch of other forums for toys. Several guys here I've known since the aa forum days, and the newer people seem fit right in. We may get an occasional idiot, but they usually get weeded out before too long.

Group hug! AWWWWWWWW! :)

I came for the minimates, I stayed for Webhead's Civil War banner. :P

Actually, as minivenom said, I love how when a jerk shows up everyone will band together to get rid of him. And how when anyone else shows up they're welcomed instead of "newb"d to death. And the helpfulness of board members. And BHM's jokes. And the haul thread posts that make me feel better about my spending. And the collection pics that make me feel like less of a lunatic -- lunacy love company!

this forum doesn't tend to be like other forums, where people heavily flame other people. everytime i've seen something like that it's just a good natured ribbing between friends.

that's one of several reasons why this place is awesome

it has been said a few times, theres certainly no sense of anyone trying to 'win' at the forum, which is common place on the internet. I don't post to often, but check this place everyday, so it feels like a second, or third home. For me, its got to be the customs... some of the things i've seen bring a smile to the mouth and a tear to the eye.

also... this is where I find out what the hell is going on release-wise, etc.