UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I have gotten re-addicted!

MST3KFan

Iron Fist, Nightcrawler and the Rhodes War Machine though... yup, I'll be having a field day tracking those down as well. <_< At least you're not aiming for the X-Men: Last Stand wave though, right? Right?

Nah. The movie Marvel Minimates stuff I'm not really interested in, especially X-Men The Last Stand as I didn't like that movie one bit. I prefer the comic styled stuff. So the Wolverine: X-Men Origins ones aren't going to grabbed up by me either.

That's nice to know: from what I hear that wave's a MONSTER to track down.

I'm not a completist either but I'll get whatever Minimates I think looks cool, regardless of license. I also live someplace where Minimates are more difficult to get into. I'm still missing a lot of old, fairly basic Minimates: wave 1 Hulk, the X-Men wave with Rogue, Cable and Bishop, red Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Bullseye, Carnage, GSXM, Iron Man Through the Ages... and can you believe I don't even have a SUPERMAN minimate yet?

That's nice to know: from what I hear that wave's a MONSTER to track down.

I'm not a completist either but I'll get whatever Minimates I think looks cool, regardless of license. I also live someplace where Minimates are more difficult to get into. I'm still missing a lot of old, fairly basic Minimates: wave 1 Hulk, the X-Men wave with Rogue, Cable and Bishop, red Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Bullseye, Carnage, GSXM, Iron Man Through the Ages... and can you believe I don't even have a SUPERMAN minimate yet?

I know an online store in Oz that still source a few of these: Iceman & Firestar; Bishop & Cable; Mystique & Rogue; ($12.99 Australian - which is about US$8.50)

They also have the Limited Professor X & Magneto 2 pack for about US$18.

There are a few early series too, as well as 1 oe 2 C3 sets.

http://www.bibyco.com.au/secure/catalog/de...id=678947075c2e

I'm not sure if they ship to the states, but i am happy to order from here & post them over if there are any members who are having trouble finding any of these.

Ice-man at less than US $9..........buy the lot...& share.

This is just the Standard Iceman, not the Variant (just in case anyone was getting their hopes up)

Edited by Nessex