UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Classic Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider at AFX!

MINI_MYTE

I really hope this Champions stuff is true. Johnny GR I think was on a lot of wish lists and I've wanted Herc for a long time. I'm quite happy with my Black Widow custom but if they make a real BW Mini, I get my Catwoman back. On top of it all we get the core members of an essential Marvel team. Sweet deal.

A MODOK would be simply perfect, with the AIM Agents coming out and all. It'd also be a great way to convince people to army build.

No one would like to see that more than me but with the size restrictions, I don't think well ever see a good M.O.D.O.K. Maybe they'll make a Super Hero Squad M.O.D.O.K. That's as close as were going to get.

Maybe a Kubrick MODOK...

I would be down with that too...ok now I want a MODOK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know much about the Champions comic but I do think if Herc and Black Widow were in the team then they're likely to be the final two 'mates. Black Widow's a fairly high profile b-lister and can also round out an Avengers team. Herc currently has his own book and could also fit into The Avengers. Have to say, I didn't look at the red & white Angel thread because I thought it was a 'wishlist' type post. I'm so pleased to see this 'mate being released. Hopefully we'll be able to swop parts out on Archangel and have both red and blue costumes.

I'd love for this angle to 'parts swapable' so that we can give him his Red & White X-men costume, but based on the concept art it looks like the yellow on the gloves & boots is painted onto the shins & forearms too - so the yellow is a permenant fixture :(

Still - i'm stoked to be getting a feathered Angel AND the classic Ghost Rider. Here's hoping they round out the set with Hercules, Black Widow &/or Darkstar.

It would be nice if this were a full 5-pack... I wonder what the chances are that they'll throw in an Iceman? Probably pretty slim if this is an exclusive & they want to keep it under 20 bucks.

I don't think we'll be seeing an Iceman just because his appearance isn't different enough to warrant a new release of him. Perhaps if he were more of an all round Headline character like spidey, we would - but i don't see him showing up in this set.

Yeah 4-packs seem to be the norm. Besides we already got an Ice- man. This is kinda like The Avengers 1st app. set, we already have Thor..... so now we have the rest. I feel bad for some of the newbies not getting some old mates, but they're out there. Just keep checkin . ;)

Xemnu is damn cool, but I'd rather see Conquest Xemnu(to be honest, I'd love an entire Conquest wave)!

But Xemnu for the Champions boxset, nah. Although, yes, he is awesome, we need a Hercules and Black Widow!

No doubt, dude. If they aren't released in this boxed set I'm going to be depressed and peeved.