UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Central Quick Custom Contest!

Danny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly Aunt May has now been replaced at the top - what can I say, most recent goes at the top, always.

There's still time for peeps to get their entries in.

The blind-packaged SF2 Minimates might now be variants of the original SF 2 Minimates as speculated HERE so don't miss your chance to win one!

Bwa Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Ugly Aunt May is the first mate you have to look at!!! :D

OMG, please tell me she's not going commando :blink: Ewww!

Cobwebs....... :D

lol I was just about to make the omg lets hope Aunt M. isn't showing like supergirl... but you beat me to it :( lol

T.

p.s. forget Lukes awesome pyramid head... aunt may is the scariest minimate ever....

p.p.s. that kinghtriderdude rocks..BIG TIME :)

Wow, I feel like I showed up at the dance wearing the same dress as someone else. I knew I should have went with my Roy Orbison custom...

hey Boyd, tell me about it man .at least i know you have good taste:D ...what is crazy, i made three different versions, and one was with the same cape, and almost the same face...that would have been funny i think...

hey Boyd, tell me about it man .at least i know you have good taste:D ...what is crazy, i made three different versions, and one was with the same cape, and almost the same face...that would have been funny i think...

You know what they say - "Great minds think alike. And sometimes dress alike".