UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Where is Tony Stark with the bottle?

jason4444

I have the Iron Man Through The Ages 4 pack (2008) and some of the Iron Man movie packs. But, I thought there was a Tony Stark boozin it up with a bottle minimate?

What's the story morning glory?

Kisses,

Paw Paw Jason

post-2791-1231206884_thumb.jpg

It's the one in the Through the Ages boxset. He came sans bottle though. Col. Tigh from BSG comes with a bottle and flask. You could use one of those.

Say again? Are you sure?

I have the Iron Man (2008) "Through The Ages" box set and no bottle came with it.

I remember seeing Tony Stark dressed in a suit with armour underneath holding a bottle in the toy mags.

Is that a minimate?

post-2791-1231208688_thumb.jpg

He said that it didn't come with it. DST ditched the idea last-second. And why do you post a picture of you EVERY post?! It's annoying and pointless...

Ok.

My bad on the pics. I thought it was funny. All in good fun son.

He was originally planned to come with a bottle, and was to be called "Demon in a bottle Iron Man" but by the time the box set was released, his name had changed, and the bottle was gone... he must have drank it all and tossed the empty in route to the store shelves.

BS

He said that it didn't come with it. DST ditched the idea last-second. And why do you post a picture of you EVERY post?! It's annoying and pointless...

Ok.

My bad on the pics. I thought it was funny. All in good fun son.

No problem. just thought i'd let you know before a bigger member did. ;)

He was originally planned to come with a bottle, and was to be called "Demon in a bottle Iron Man" but by the time the box set was released, his name had changed, and the bottle was gone... he must have drank it all and tossed the empty in route to the store shelves.

BS

Thanks for the info!

I remember seein the ad like crazy before it was released. I thought maybe I missed something.

Dude, you're just like me when I didn't know the rules. TBT! tought me the rules. It's so pointless to post topics that are pointless. Ask TBT! or shanester about the rules.

yeah, but i dont think this topic is really pointless...

(backs out before i get my hands chopped off)

the original "demon in a bottle" 'mate wasn't really accurate to its portrayal anyways:

the mk 3 tony head that came in the set would work well though...

to make it accurate, we'd also need some kind of whiskey bottle, not a sippy cup or flask

Dude, you're just like me when I didn't know the rules. TBT! tought me the rules. It makes no sense to post topics that are pointless. Ask TBT! or shanester about the rules.

What?

I posted a very simple question in "new topic".

I got an answer.

The end.

Your emoticon of the erupting toilet is of course relevant .

Whisky bottle: Fujis recently posted in the Minimate Compatability thread http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...=4393&st=20

& somewhere within those posts/links is a whisky bottle. In the palZ line series 1 ,Frohike has a beautiful JD bottle as an accessory ......as did I some years ago.

Edited by buttheadsmate

Damn you guys are mean. I would gladly have looked at a new picture of him in every new post. Its not like the pictures were too big, and there is no rule about posting pictures of yourself in your posts. So NYYAH.

So whats this about a bottle?

Whisky bottle: Fujis recently posted in the Minimate Compatability thread http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...=4393&st=20

& somewhere within those posts/links is a whisky bottle. In the palZ line series 1 ,Frohike has a beautiful JD bottle as an accessory ......as did I some years ago.

It's in my signature...his were attachments...i hardly see a fault here...good try though. ;)

It's in my signature...his were attachments...i hardly see a fault here...good try though. ;)

I think what he was trying to convey is that it is also both annoying and pointless

I think what he was trying to convey is that it is also both annoying and pointless

True. I have to remove it anyway; stupid red "X" box. <_<

Damn you guys are mean. I would gladly have looked at a new picture of him in every new post. Its not like the pictures were too big, and there is no rule about posting pictures of yourself in your posts. So NYYAH.

So whats this about a bottle?

It's no big deal. I was having a few drinks and was trying to be fun and spice sh*t up. Damn you beer!

But, I did get the answer on the bottle. Check the above posts.