UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Heroes and Villians at AFX

Zombieboyfiend

The REAL woot here is that Green Goblin and the Red Skull. YOu know, pretty much the entire villains pack is an epic success unless Magneto has no helmet.

I'll bet you a Minimate* that he does come with one.

*Riot Spidey

Edited by karamazov80

They are going to take a bath on that Heroes set.

I'm going to take a bath* WITH that Heroes set.

*Bubble

Cool. Just with that set though because if you were to use all your Cap's, Wolvie's, Spidey's, and Hulk's there would be no room left for you in the tub.

What the hell are we talking about?

• 2 weeks later...
The REAL woot here is that Green Goblin and the Red Skull. YOu know, pretty much the entire villains pack is an epic success unless Magneto has no helmet.

I'll bet you a Minimate* that he does come with one.

*Riot Spidey

Yeah, you're probably right. I mean Magneto without his helmet is like Green Goblin without his Glider.

Oh wait...

Hasn't Marvel been getting more generous with accessories? As I was cracking open the last two series, I was thinking about what other cool things could come with Spidey, for example; different webbing, a camera and-- BAM! There was a camera. It's so wee and cute.

No Goblin Glider is a crime, though.

I still can't make a glider as well as Rheul. Wish I could.

The thing that I'm looking forward to about this set is that green green GREEN Hulk. But I hate those lousy shoulder-padded arms that restrict movement.

Guess I'll have to switch it with the Kirby Hulk. If it matches in color, that is...

See, that Hulk is bugging me too. I love the Kirby Hulk except for the non-torn pants. So if nothing else, these pants will look great on the Kirby Hulk IF the colors match up. And now that we don't have any "Ask DST" over here, I don't know if I can find that out until they're released.

And the torso is great, except for those fucking shoulders. I hate those things!

Although I'm not picking up the Heroes set, it looks like a good way to get kids into 'mates. :thumbsup:

I'm definitely picking up the Villians set, though. Expeccially for the Dr. Doom, because I never got the original figure. The Green Goblin looks great, too.

I love the Kirby Hulk except for the non-torn pants.

You could always use the legs from the series one Hulk.

post-2133-1232827476_thumb.jpg

I think he looks pretty good, and the colors are almost a perfect match

That looks fantastic! I can't believe that I didn't try that. For some reason I didn't think the green's matched up. That just made my day! Kirby Hulk with purple torn pants! YES!

Anybody know of a part to show his waistband a little better? I can't think of any way to do it other than to seperate the torso from the crotch peice and that just looks lame.

I'm also looking forward to making a Forge outta that Wolverine. It's the Cap and Spidey that I'm curious about... whether anything will be different.

Edited by Mystery Man