UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Black & White Custom Contest

luke314pi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to echo everyone else, congrats to all the winners, you guys deserverd it! i really enjoyed this contest and my thanks go out ot you luke.

I believe it is time I made my concession speech;

*ahem*

You bastards don't deserve me. This thing was rgged from the beginning. I hope all of you, even the ones who voted for me (BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T VOTE HARD ENOUGH!!!)choke on your own vomit. Better yet, choke on someone else's vomit. Cheat cheat, never beat, liar liar pants on fire.

Rot in Hell

MiKeKinD

In all seriousness though, this contest really showed the creativity of this board. As soon as I saw the Mignola Batman, I knew the bar was set for this thing. The entries were all awesome, and everyone deserved to place in this contest. I was happy to be a part of it.

I believe it is time I made my concession speech;

*ahem*

You bastards don't deserve me. This thing was rgged from the beginning. I hope all of you, even the ones who voted for me (BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T VOTE HARD ENOUGH!!!)choke on your own vomit. Better yet, choke on someone else's vomit. Cheat cheat, never beat, liar liar pants on fire.

Rot in Hell

MiKeKinD

In all seriousness though, this contest really showed the creativity of this board. As soon as I saw the Mignola Batman, I knew the bar was set for this thing. The entries were all awesome, and everyone deserved to place in this contest. I was happy to be a part of it.

haha nice

• 2 weeks later...