UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Merry Christmas, gang!

Hope everyone got a whole bunch of 2-inch love under the tree this year!

Minimates. I was talking about Minimates.

Between red dress Six, Sue Richards, and Black Cat... There's gonna be alot of 2 inch love under the tree this year. :P Happy Holidays to all. Be safe. :)

I gave my wife the Chef Duff Minimate. I don't think a Christmas should go by without some sort of Minimate under the tree. I hope you all had a great holiday.

Now lets keep fingers crossed for some great "1st of the year" news from Minimate land.

-Vox :biggrin:

Marvel MM series 24, Iron Man TTA, Spider-Armored Spider-Man, Iron Man: Hostile Takeover, Star Trek series 4, The first four Ultimate FF TPBs (with the rest coming for birthday in a month), the last four released Ultimate X-Men TPBs (Completeing the series so far for me.), tons of DVDs courtesy of the the late Circuit City which closed down basically every store in Georgia, Superman for All Seasons TPB, Catwoman: When In Rome hardcover, a mint proof set of the Presidents Dollar Coins from this year AND last year, and Guitar Hero World Tour.

Hell of a year.

Marvel MM series 24, Iron Man TTA, Spider-Armored Spider-Man, Iron Man: Hostile Takeover, Star Trek series 4, The first four Ultimate FF TPBs (with the rest coming for birthday in a month), the last four released Ultimate X-Men TPBs (Completeing the series so far for me.), tons of DVDs courtesy of the the late Circuit City which closed down basically every store in Georgia, Superman for All Seasons TPB, Catwoman: When In Rome hardcover, a mint proof set of the Presidents Dollar Coins from this year AND last year, and Guitar Hero World Tour.

Hell of a year.

i think u left out the partridge in a pear tree :lol:

Hell of a year.

i think u left out the partridge in a pear tree :lol:

No, I left out Avengers #1 Minimate Boxset AND the partridge in a pear tree. Speaking of which, I think it's time to feed him.

I hope you all had a good holiday....

Unfortunately no Minimates for me, but I did make sure my kids got their share of Minimate love, including both the Hulk & Iron man TRU exclusives, the Avengers box, Spiderman/Kraven 2-pack as well as the BTTF 3 and Fistful of Dollars sets. The latter 2 were courtesy of some well timed sales at SciFigenre.com and etoys.com that I found out about here in the Multiverse. Thanks for the info all!

I got some minimates from my 4 year old nephew one of the LOTR four packs. I was made up that his mum thought of me on seeing them and tagged them from him :) Also Buffy The Master Palz figure, I know its not a mini but I can understand a none toyfan getting them confused.

• 4 weeks later...