UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Game: A boxset of YOU

Hmmm, let's see...

Probably Tony Stark's hairpiece from the Mk1 and Jim Rodes set. My black and grey checkered Vans jacket, grey jeans, and Sneaux sneakers.

For accesories:

1. A drum set with little tiny sticks

2. A shotgun (incase the marvel zombies get to me :nuke: )

3. An extra shirt (My fav Slipknot shirt!)

4. Wii and Wiimote

5. Bass Guitar

6. A hockey mask

7. My cat

8. And a CD

Also, if I could be in a 2-pack, I would be paired with Deathstroke :deathstroke: (We could go on little minimate adventures!)

Edited by Iowa

I made a couple of myself too! You take Bruce Banner (series 1) hair and can take the glasses off or not... add a pair of converse, some jeans or khaki colored legs... and some solid colored t-shirts... and the Peter Parker backpack... and you got me!

I'd have several pairs of different colored converse all-stars too (high tops are a must!), some comic books and Marvel Masterworks hardcovers, my cat Atticus and my green scarf and brown coat for those cold winter nights... and my Madman and my Atomics symboled t-shirts.

I shall now update mine with my new me; more mature and stuff, ya know?? ;) And i actually made this one:

Gauntlet Tony Stark's Hair

Hank Pym's Head

Black Torso

CEO Tony's lower body

If you want to get the real me, then give 'im a Battlestar Galactica logo decal for the shirt, because i now have and wear a BSG shirt A LOT...like right now...;)

I'm also now a Skrull, so you could put on the Skrull-beast head once in a while...

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

hrmmm, never done this thread yet...

me!:

mk 1 movie ironman hair

smiley SM3 peter parker face, with a half smile

teenage mutant ninja turtle t- shirt

plad shirt

blue jeans

grey and green adidas shoes

accessories:

my dog milo

biology book

red ipod

drum sticks

cell phone

couple of comic long boxes (comics optional :))

• 1 month later...

i would have cowboy boots, a tshirt with the union jack on it a bass guitar and a green jaket my face would look like legolas only a 2 inch instead of a 2.5 inch and tho other side would be me in sunglasses. the other minimates in the boxset would be me in my rugby uniform and my face would have an angry look and a mouth guard and a holdable rugby ball. there would also be me in my school uniform with a removable blue blazer. and my only custom zapman in green. and a bag for the skool uniform

• 3 months later...

Lobo's dreadlocks in sandy blond

Some goggles sculpted on top of them

The Spirit minimate with the tie painted purple and the shirt white.

Accessories:

Batarang. (Actually own a full scale one)

Slayer poster

Xbox 360

A bong

Alternate tied back dreadlocks