UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

im fresh

mini maniac

It depends on how long you've been collecting. If you've been collecting for ages, then that's a bit pathetic, but I know you're new. The Ben Reilly Spider-man & Black Cat is quite hard to find now, so kudos to you for having it. I only managed to find it recently. If you want to see a full collection of Marvel Minimates (to an extent, it has up to series 18 and there are 22 series), go on www.minimatescentral.com to see reviews of them.

Good to see another collector!

Any collection of Minimates is a good collection ;) I must admit a few more wouldn't hurt.

im getting wave 18 to

It depends on how long you've been collecting. If you've been collecting for ages, then that's a bit pathetic, but I know you're new. The Ben Reilly Spider-man & Black Cat is quite hard to find now, so kudos to you for having it. I only managed to find it recently. If you want to see a full collection of Marvel Minimates (to an extent, it has up to series 18 and there are 22 series), go on www.minimatescentral.com to see reviews of them.

Good to see another collector!

if you want the black cat ben reilly set well here it is http://www.superhero-zone.com/Marvel-Minim...s_p_23-570.html

that is a good start, but with 2 marvel waves just out it is weird that you don't have them. oh well in terms of quality you do have a great start, ben and cat are some of the stand outs in a wave of re-used parts. the iron-man set is cool too.

That requires people to respond to you.

I always respond to such inquiries :)

I have only had one person reply to me and a few I had sent repeat tells to with no a reply. Now I have had others send me tells like Storm1:08 (awesome dude), Webhead (I hope Webby isn't still mad at me) and Mattallica. Not trying to make this isn't a rant session. Welcome to the board I hope your stay is a pleasant one. If your looking for anything let me know i'll see what I can do for ya.