UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A Zombie Plan

Trekker 42

I've thought of this before and over the year and a half of me reading WWZ(I know I stopped reading for a long while) max brooks has really inspired me...so I'm starting to write my own zombie survival book and just survival situations period but I digest...and I do gave a zombie survival plan which is:when it starts brewing and when no one suspects that it is a zombie apocalypse I will go to the store and stock up on food and neccesities. Then I'll make my Lobo(lobotomizer)and when that's finished grab my dads gun tazer machete and a make shift flamethrower(Bodyspray is good for something)and then gather up my family barricade the door and wait...I know I have no life...

no matter what reanimated corpses will eventually rot to bone... so the best plan of action, store food and tons of water , secure location, keep weapons handy for defense and wait out the decomposition.

With that you may be even better of in the desert. They air is so dry they'd turn to dust in no time. Hello Vegas! :)

Hello Fo Shizzle...teehee and by the way in Vegas it's not just zombie that turn to dust it's us too...thats why I'm missing a hand my eye and I'm bald...damn rapid decomposition oh sh*t i double posted dont hurt me

Edited by entertheninja!

I've thought of this before and over the year and a half of me reading WWZ(I know I stopped reading for a long while) max brooks has really inspired me...so I'm starting to write my own zombie survival book and just survival situations period but I digest...and I do gave a zombie survival plan which is:when it starts brewing and when no one suspects that it is a zombie apocalypse I will go to the store and stock up on food and neccesities. Then I'll make my Lobo(lobotomizer)and when that's finished grab my dads gun tazer machete and a make shift flamethrower(Bodyspray is good for something)and then gather up my family barricade the door and wait...I know I have no life...

I doubt Tazers will do anything... unless you're talking about dealing with Humans during the outbreak.

And I wouldn't use a flamethrower of any sort. Because what's worse than an undead hoarde yearning for your flesh? A flaming undead hoarde yearning for your flesh. It would burn your house down before it dies. Because they do not know pain.

I live right near where it all started, the home for the Original Dawn of the Dead:

http://www.theitsaliveshow.com/zombiefest2008/zwalk.htm

Was actually working there the last 2 years for the Zombie Walk, great time was had by all :)

Here's the Shop I used to work at:

http://timespacetoys.stores.yahoo.net/nidadayofde.html

They have a lot of zombie fun!

As for my zombie plan, well......I'll go with what I know and go to the place above!

I doubt Tazers will do anything... unless you're talking about dealing with Humans during the outbreak.

And I wouldn't use a flamethrower of any sort. Because what's worse than an undead hoarde yearning for your flesh? A flaming undead hoarde yearning for your flesh. It would burn your house down before it dies. Because they do not know pain.

yup tazers for the hordes of alive bastards trying to be wise.and i was thinking of using the flamethrower more as a distraction...y'know like holy crap zombies are coming I gotta think fast!By golly,Ive got it!Lite a dude on fire and more zombies will get attracted to him naturaly and start clawing at him giving me enuff time to blow some heads off...

I'm going to buy an oxygen tank/mask combo. I kill myself in a pretty manner, so I leave a intact corspe. No loss of oxygen to the brain means i won't be dumb. Then I'll eat the rest of you.

on second thought, you'd need some sort of lung inflater-deflater in addition to the mask.

• 3 months later...

Here's an interesting-looking movie...

What's it doing on the BBC website?

Trailer

In fairness, not a bad-looking film for something done "on the cheap." Kinda reminds me of the so-called "Lawson Film" from the Zombie Survival Guide. It would be fun if more "zombie virals" aspired to this sort of convincing portrayal.

I had just such a discussion yesterday at work as a coworker was telling me about WWZ. I think I would just go lock myself in a Walmart so I would have food, entertainment, some weapons, and an aisle full of legos that would keep me occupied for a fair amount of time. If the zombies ever got inside though I don't think I would last very long as I am quite simply a whimp.

Here's an interesting-looking movie...

What's it doing on the BBC website?

Trailer

In fairness, not a bad-looking film for something done "on the cheap." Kinda reminds me of the so-called "Lawson Film" from the Zombie Survival Guide. It would be fun if more "zombie virals" aspired to this sort of convincing portrayal.

That's the one that was directed by the 14yo girl, right? I want to see that.

I know most of yall are thinking "haha, yeah, Zombies. Need to prepare" and while being prepared is a good idea, at the back of your mind you know that Zombies aren't real, so there's no danger. Well, being prepared is a good idea anyways. But on top of that, "Zombies" are real. If you will forgive me a moment of breaking the 'no religion' rule?

Revelation 9:6

"During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them."

Sounds like zombies to me. Maybe serious thought should be given to preparation? I'm with Dio though. I won't be around. :P

Fortunately I have my big ol' crowbar. Now to find a folding bicycle.