UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Older Minimates?

mtd20_2000

Stuckakid.com, scifigenre.com, and bigbadtoystore.com are good places to buy mates. If your looking for older minimates ebay might be a better place. Collectors sometimes dump their collections. Bid smart you should be able to get some older mates, except some of the variants those go for big bucks. Good luck, and welcome to the addiction(mwahahaha!!!!) :biggrin:

Thanks for the advise guys....I've been looking for one on e-bay for quite awhile now and nobody has attempted to sell one in well over two months so I thought it couldn't hurt to ask on here and find out if someone had an alternative option of where I could find one.

Stuckakid.com, scifigenre.com, and bigbadtoystore.com are good places to buy mates. If your looking for older minimates ebay might be a better place. Collectors sometimes dump their collections. Bid smart you should be able to get some older mates, except some of the variants those go for big bucks. Good luck, and welcome to the addiction(mwahahaha!!!!) :biggrin:

Before eBay added in the anon bidder most of us wouldn't bid on something someone from the board had bid on (cept old Silver and Gold Spidey). Ya I mean you lol.

The power went out in Houston once already were I am at so I probably won't be able to post on here till maybe monday since Hurricane Ike is about to hit here very soon. Everyone have a good weekend!

Hope you stay safe. I live in a "hole-in-the-wall" town in PA, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with Mother Nature's pissy side.

The power went out in Houston once already were I am at so I probably won't be able to post on here till maybe monday since Hurricane Ike is about to hit here very soon. Everyone have a good weekend!

Hope you stay safe. I live in a "hole-in-the-wall" town in PA, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with Mother Nature's pissy side.

Same here. North Georgia doesn't see much action.

From what I've heard, Ike is going to be a hell of a ride. Good luck man and Live Long and Prosper.