UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Fistful of Dollars Images

Picked up this set and thought I'd share some images and opinions.

Packaged shots:

pack0461f_lg.jpgpack0461i_lg.jpg

The Man With No Name (click to enlarge):

fig0605f_thumb.jpgfig0605f2_thumb.jpgfig0605f3_thumb.jpgfig0605b_thumb.jpgfig0605l_thumb.jpgfig0605r_thumb.jpg

John Baxter:

fig0603f_thumb.jpgfig0603b_thumb.jpgfig0603l_thumb.jpgfig0603r_thumb.jpg

Ramón Rojo:

fig0604f_thumb.jpgfig0604b_thumb.jpgfig0604l_thumb.jpgfig0604r_thumb.jpg

Marisol:

fig0602f_thumb.jpgfig0602b_thumb.jpgfig0602l_thumb.jpgfig0602r_thumb.jpg

Accessories:

acc0082_sm.jpg

acc0085_sm.jpg

acc0392_sm.jpg

acc0393_sm.jpg

Random thoughts:

-Marisol turned out really nice. The hair/cloak headpiece really adds to the figure and looks great.

-I like the open poncho a lot more than the full cover one from the previous set.

-Hairpiece pegs seem different. The tips are slightly larger and give a satisfying 'snap' when you push it in.

-I saw BTTF long before 'Fistful of Dollars' and it spoiled the ending for me. Still a great flick. A great friggin' flick! :)

-I'm looking forward to the Good, Bad, and Ugly set even more now. "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk"

That looks really nice, although personally I'm a bigger fan of For A Few Dollars More(One of m favorite films of all time), and that Minimate set.

It seems like a very nice set, but they could've picked better characters over Baxter and Marisol. They look good, but I would've liked to see maybe one of the Rojo's or Silvanito. But it's still looks like it's worth getting, thanks for the pics!

Oh, and great The Good the Bad, and The Ugly quote. "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk" was one of the best lines. Can't wait to get an Angel Eyes and Tuco. :P

• 2 months later...

Wow! Thanks for the info. That is an unbelievable price. I needed an extra MOC (also ordered 2 more Classic BSG Colonial Warriors for $9.?? each for my customs!). :D

Woo!!!

Thanks for the link! Dirty Harry Customs here I come! :D

I did a version of him as soon as I got my A Few Dollars More set.

post-1827-1226461051_thumb.jpg

"Do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do ya?"

Edited by karamazov80

• 3 weeks later...