UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DR who mates...

Hey guys,

I talked to a lot of people at the show today and it seems that Underground might be getting cold feet about the Dr Who minimates.

Anyone who is at the show would be doing both DST and those who want to see Dr Who mates some kudos if they talked to the guys at underground and said they want to see the Dr Who minimates.

T.

p.s. rumor has it that even the 'daleks' have been done as concept art...

I have started a petition about Doctor Who mates on this page. sign the petition and then I'll email this page to Underground Toys when it has a good amount of signatures

I'll happily sign but I don't think on-line petitions get anywhere unless they have like hundreds of thousands legit signatures.

I have started a petition about Doctor Who mates on this page. sign the petition and then I'll email this page to Underground Toys when it has a good amount of signatures

I'll happily sign but I don't think on-line petitions get anywhere unless they have like hundreds of thousands legit signatures.

I Agree, but its worth a try.

I Agree, but its worth a try.

Don't waste your time kid...Lobsterman started a save DC mates online petition and he went to every toy board, posted almost every day reminding people about his DC online petition and it got less than 200 signatures (and that included the DCD board). If underground has cold feet, it is more than likely done.

oh well we always have the spirit....(please note the sarcasm that would be in my voice if you could hear it)

moc 847