UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Minimate Panel

Hmmm... Saturday. I hope nothing big conflicts with the panel on that day. Saturday is usually the busy day for me but I'm sure that there will be a big crowd that day so it'll be nice to see all the fanatics out there. Maybe we should get a section of the room reserved for the Multiverse? ;)

Hmmm... Saturday. I hope nothing big conflicts with the panel on that day. Saturday is usually the busy day for me but I'm sure that there will be a big crowd that day so it'll be nice to see all the fanatics out there. Maybe we should get a section of the room reserved for the Multiverse? ;)

Hey Storm, Dont forget to bring a notepad.... ;)

T.

Yeah hopefully there aren't any conflicting panels but I am excited for this I only went one day last year and I am going Wednesday through Saturday this year so I just get more and more excited every time I find out something new that is going on!

Rats, I'm only going Thursday and Friday.

Any chance we'll do another Multiverse meet-up like last year?

Not sure we'll have a room again this year but If nothing else there is usually a pub meet & greet, usually on the Fri or Sat ( Sometimes both)

T.

• 1 month later...

Full programming schedule is up for SDCC. Here's a link to Saturday's offerings, where I got the info blurb below.

Saturday, July 26

1:00-2:00 Diamond Select Toys: Minimates— Join Diamond Select Toys’ director Chuck Terceira and the rest of the Minimate creators for a glimpse of what’s to come for the number one block figure brand in the world. Ask you questions, make your requests and get a sneak peek at future Minimate designs! Room 3

Categories: Action Figures, Toys and Collectibles

I find it interesting that they will be entertaining our requests. I want more Spidey! Make it happen!