UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Razor cylon minimates

These were listed to come out today, because of the holiday they were delayed until tomorrow. However my LCS does not have them on their list for this week or next. has anyone else heard when these are coming out? have they been pushed back to their original date of 6-18?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These were listed to come out today, because of the holiday they were delayed until tomorrow. However my LCS does not have them on their list for this week or next. has anyone else heard when these are coming out? have they been pushed back to their original date of 6-18?

DST has had the Razor Boxset, the Cylon Case, Silence of the Lambs and Fistful of Dollars all listed for 6/15 release for at least a couple months.

I'd be inclined to go with that date (or whatever the Wednesday is that week).

I don't think I've seen anything that has them out this early in June.... but we can only hope.

Edit: Forgot the Star Trek Mirror-Mirror set as well

Edited by captain_cbecker

• 2 weeks later...

DST has had the Razor Boxset, the Cylon Case, Silence of the Lambs and Fistful of Dollars all listed for 6/15 release for at least a couple months.

I'd be inclined to go with that date (or whatever the Wednesday is that week).

I don't think I've seen anything that has them out this early in June.... but we can only hope.

Edit: Forgot the Star Trek Mirror-Mirror set as well

Looks like the Cyclon case just got bumped to 6/25 on the DST website. All ofhter 6/15 dates are holding though

According to Scifigenre, the Razor 5-pack won't be out until July 30th.

BBTS has both sets listed as coming out in July (12-pack) and August (5-pack).

I am more likely to believe these then the DST website.

• 1 month later...

It looks like I am getting the box set and the individuals today at my local comic shop.

Battlestar Galactica: Razor Cylon Minimates -

Battlestar Galactica: Razor Minimates Box Set -$19.99

http://zanaducomics.com/zship.html

fyi - If you go to that link after the week I posted this, the shipping list will have changed.

Edited by dockingbay97

So us unlucky East Coasters should see it next week then? I suppose it could be worse. We could be the Europeans who just don't get to see them at all (I buy all mine off the internet anyway since my LCS doesn't carry anything non-DC, so I guess I am in the same boat as the Europeans)

just got back. both the army builders and the razor box set are out! the cylons have a boat load of parts! they make the old original cylons look like marvel wave one when compared to the dcd mates. I really wanted to post some pictures but my scanner is on the fritz. if i can snag some ones camera I will post later.

I can post some pictures later this evening if he doesn't beat me to it.

The individual minis are limited to 700 cases.

My case is number 494.

12 minis per case

My case break down:

2 Pegasus Six

1 Dead Pegasus Six

3 Cylon Pilots

1 Gold Cylon Warrior

2 Cylon Commanders

2 Cylon Warriors

1 Freefall Cylon

And...

The Cylon Pilots and the Cylon Warriors from the individually packed cases look to be exactly the same as the ones that come on the five figure carded set.

And I don't see any difference between the Freefall Cylon and the Cylon Pilot except the Freefall has some dirt/grime added to it.

Edited by dockingbay97

Yep, just picked up my sets here in on the Left Coast. Sweet, sweet sets and you end up with a <i>lot</i> Cylons.

I did get two of the carded set because the Husker gear is so darn cool. And Maj Shaw, the razor herself, looks pretty good to me. She includes a new hair sculpt.

Sorry, no pictures yet. The First Born is road trippin' it down the coast and took my camera with him. Maybe I'll get some pictures posted on Sunday, if no one else does.

Edited by Cappy

Sorry I am not taking these out of the packages quite yet. I am leaving for SD early Saturday morning and I don't have the time to play with these like they should be.

Carded set

bsgminis0716a.jpg

Gold Cylon Warrior, Gold Cylon Commander

bsgminis0716b.jpg

Freefall Cylon

bsgminis0716c.jpg

Dead Pegasus Six, Pegasus Six

bsgminis0716d.jpg

I am also about to list my dupes from my case in my eBay store if any of you are interested.

Edited by dockingbay97

Ok I'm a little confused. What's the difference between the "case" Razor mates and the "carded" mates? Is it the same mix? Are there mates in the case not on the card? Sorry might be having a senior moment just confused. Thanks for the help!

Ok I'm a little confused. What's the difference between the "case" Razor mates and the "carded" mates? Is it the same mix? Are there mates in the case not on the card? Sorry might be having a senior moment just confused. Thanks for the help!

The case of single boxed Minis is

2 Pegasus Six

1 Dead Pegasus Six

3 Cylon Pilots

1 Gold Cylon Warrior

2 Cylon Commanders

2 Cylon Warriors

1 Freefall Cylon

And there is one carded five pack available. It has Gina Inviere, Bill Husker Adama, Kendra Shaw, Cylon Pilot and a Cylon Warrior.

The Warrior and Pilot Cylons in both sets are the same. They are the only overlap.

Edited by dockingbay97

The Cylons on the card are re-packaged in the carded set. both the cylon pilot and cylon warrior are re-packed the others are new characters.

here are the pictures I promised. i know that some have already been posted but here are some surprises i found:

P1010040.jpg

look at all the pieces!

P1010042.jpg

i thought is was very cool that under the coat is another printed piece.

P1010041.jpg

here is a side by side size comparison

Thanks for the pics guys! Very nice. I can't wait till next week.

P.S: Anybody got a pic of the box that the single Cylons come in?

I will post a better one later but if you look closely in the size comparison pictures you will dead six in the box. there is nothing to right home about them, they look like the boxes they last waves came in.