UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

what doe's this mean for minimates

winkerbean

i was just reading this over at action figure new's

http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?nam...e&sid=23119

what the hell.............

Guess they'll have to start producing them in Uzbekistan, or Vietnam, or some other "industrializing" country. There might be a lag during the factory production phase, but the labor shouldn't be any more expensive, and the tax incentives being offered by those governments should help to get the Hasbros of the world over there. No big deal.

Edited by karamazov80

In the world that exists outside of the MMMV, I am a meat-eater. I have a livestock farm which rears livestock. I try never to think about the bit that happens between raising livestock on a farm & eating & enjoying cooked meat.

In the world that exists outside of the MMMV ,in a place called China I realise that there are perhaps hundreds of real little human hands producing the toys I cherish. I wonder if the owners of these little hands have happy lives,I hope so.

I try not to think about it.

What does this ( shortages in China )mean for Minimates?..... was the question you asked. The answer is probably ....more expensive Minimates.

The reality for the ordinary people in China ? ......I am trying not to think about it :(

my first thought when I read that is if china is going to have power outs. That is really going to put a dent in their Olympics. If that ain't a mayor piece of buddist karma going to bite them on the ass I dont know what is.

As for Mini manufacture I dont see it as that bad, a price rise yes but release dates are never something I trust anyway so early or late no biggie to me.