UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lost Minimates

So I got my Darktide set, and was comparing them to my origionials. That's when I realized that I don't have a clue where magneto is. He's just... Gone. So far he's the only one I've lost. I lost Rhino for a while, but I knew basicly where he was, i was just too lazy to get him at the time.

So, what have you lost? Is there any one out there that can share in my grief?

I aint lost any minimates... but i used too display all my Star Trek figures (from a company who shall not be named ;)) One day they decided to have a party, and Archer fell over and dropped either his phase pistol or communicator, cant remember which but it was lost to the sands of time.

cheers,

Totalus

• 2 weeks later...

I lost:

Thing Cigar

Bulls Eye Blade

Human Torch Fire Blast Accesory (Yeah, I know it's gigantic. F U :angry: )

DareDevil Knight Club0

Patch (Yeah, the whole thing. But screw it. I have 4 now and they all suck)

ALOT of Batman Accessories

That's all I can remember, but I know I've lost more. It's not that I play with them, because I'm super careful, and actually don't really play often (they usually sit in individual clear plastic coffins) it's that I make alot of custom figures by interchanging parts. I enjoy being under the influence when I do too.

Ayep, the Clobberin Time Thing that came with Super Skrull came with a dinky little cigar. Even coming loose to Australia, haven't lost that.

The only Minimate thing that I've lost is mini-poster that came with my Ben Reily/Black Cat. Probably had it out one too many times as a guide to my goal of getting all the mates listed on it :(

Hmm, the only thing I've lost is one of Banner's hands, but later found it after about 2 days

The only Minimate thing that I've lost is mini-poster that came with my Ben Reily/Black Cat. Probably had it out one too many times as a guide to my goal of getting all the mates listed on it :(

Update: After a prompt and complete dive into my non-standard filing system (ie: girlfriend yelled at me to clear off the spare bed in the computer and I sorted and threw out the junk) I have relocated my lost minimate mini-poster, thus I am back to status of not having lost anything Minimate related.

*sigh of relief*

• 2 weeks later...

I have lost my ability to walk past toys without checking them out in a near scientific fashion.

I have lost my ability to go to a department store without checking the toy section.

I just found out that I lost the little Thing cigar. DAMN IT. I only blame my girlfreind who wanted to play with them. Damn her. I knew I should've never let her play with them, let alone let her take them out of their little baggies.