UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Infinite Heroes

I just want a really good Spidey. I'm having to make due with the SHS one. The new Super A Spidey from the Spectacular line is awesome though. Just fyi.

Okay, back on topic.

Er, actually, siderail continues: Dinobot, I'm always interested in the next, more-better Spider-Man. Could you expand on your comment for some one who doesn't follow the line too terribly closely?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super hero Showdown was a line of roughly 3 3/4" figs ToyBiz put out back in the day. They were essentially Marvel legends at half the size, and came with a stupid game. They were notorious for loose joints, falling apart and bad paint. The game was designed to actually remove pieces from them. I don't know of anyone who actually got them for the game aspect. Here are some comparisons that were over at the Fwoosh http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.p...=96&t=57871 Hasbro has yet to come up with a Spidey to rival that. Heck, my RoC Baroness has better articulation than both of those Spideys!

So, here I sit, waiting for the perfect 3 3/4" Spidey. It can be done. I just don't know why it hasn't been attempted yet.

• 1 month later...

Well i'll be damned. Looks like Public Enemies IS getting an exclusive figure after all; not Mattel though. Looks like DC Direct picked up the slack, becasue they are offering a Blue-and-grey Batman figure with the 2-disk and Blu-ray versions of the movie through Best Buy!! And sadly, Mattel's looks a helluva lot better; stay away from 3 3/4", DCD.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...&id=2015562

2lt1r3a.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

If there's anyone out there still interested in this line (doubtful, since the last post here was almost a year ago), but I've found the newest three packs (the Parallax wave) at discount stores like TJ Maxx recently. Nice price, even if this line is just about done.

I would love a 3.75" DC line of figures, but let's face it. They need to scrap this line and start from scratch. At least bring them up to the Marvel Universe level. MU has it's own issues with quality control but they are still superior IMO. I only own the new, more articulated Batman. He is dwarfed by my MU figures and doesn't look buff enough. The females in this line are atrocious-looking. If only they could take the phenomenal DC Universe Classics and shrink them LOL!

If there's anyone out there still interested in this line (doubtful, since the last post here was almost a year ago), but I've found the newest three packs (the Parallax wave) at discount stores like TJ Maxx recently. Nice price, even if this line is just about done.

I'm still into this line (for some reason) but haven't been able to find the newer sets there yet (Parallax, Trickster, Dr. Light), just extra older ones. If anyone's able to hook me up I'd appreciate the help.

I'm still into this line (for some reason) but haven't been able to find the newer sets there yet (Parallax, Trickster, Dr. Light), just extra older ones. If anyone's able to hook me up I'd appreciate the help.

I'm afraid I cleaned out my local stores of all those, but I'll keep an eye out for more. I've also seen the three packs at Big Lots (though not the new ones) and Ollie's (again not the new ones, but they did have the Titans 6-pack).