UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NY Toyfair

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of both high quality Minimate photos this year, combined with the lack of a good news source leave me feeling lack luster.

wtf are you talking about, there are tons of great images online for minimates from toyfair08.

there are tons of links in these pages.

once again you prove your douchebagginess! :P

The lack of both high quality Minimate photos this year, combined with the lack of a good news source leave me feeling lack luster.

That is because you are lackluster!

Seriously we've had everything spilled as it's broken and a Ton of pix, what are you bitching about?

T.

I don't know that everything is spilled...

We have yet to see a Spidey mate this year.

I'm thinking there might be more as well. After all, nothing has been said about DC beyond Wave 8, nor has anything been mentioned for 24. The lack of a suitable Spidey or Wolverine also causes some suspicions in my mind for Marvel as well. That and we still haven't seen the Hulk pictures. I suspect someone still has some cards up their sleeves.

Ah. Well I was going off TNI, which is apparently a bad site. Their news listings vanish almost as soon as they come up and you can't get to them again. I'll just use ASM from now on.

And no, there aren't that many Minimate photos right now. I'm sure if I give it a few days it'll right itself.

So the problem is fixed/will be fixed shortly. carry on.

Ah. Well I was going off TNI, which is apparently a bad site. Their news listings vanish almost as soon as they come up and you can't get to them again. I'll just use ASM from now on.

Good lord, yes. There are other, better, more ethical sites to get news from.

I don't know that everything is spilled...

We have yet to see a Spidey mate this year.

I'm thinking there might be more as well. After all, nothing has been said about DC beyond Wave 8, nor has anything been mentioned for 24. The lack of a suitable Spidey or Wolverine also causes some suspicions in my mind for Marvel as well. That and we still haven't seen the Hulk pictures. I suspect someone still has some cards up their sleeves.

I'm waiting for English Premiere League Wolverine. Then my collection would be complete.

I want Dr Who minimates right now! :D

I like the Iron-Man mates but apart from Nova the other marvel's have left me a bit cold.

But, you'll still buy them all.... :D I'm in the same boat. Even on stuff I'm not all that excited about, I'll eventually go back and pick it up because I don't have a complete collection otherwise. :(

Personally, Dr Who steals the show for me.

Well, Dr Who and this: http://tf08.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=856

Oh absolutely I'll buy em all! :D I'm certainly not complaining about more Marvel mates coming out, it's just that Nova I know well, I absolutely loved the book when I was a kid. Cloak & Dagger are a nice left field choice and I think Cloak in particular has the potential to be a great 'mate. But some of the others I know next to nothing about so can't get excited about them.

I have a question. I'm thinking that this might make a great Ult Spidey. But it'd only work if it's in the 6" scale. Any clue what scale the new series is?

Dang I miss my SMCs... :(

Also:

Carnage VS Spider-Girl?!

Elektra looks nice. Ult. Nick Fury to go with my SMCs is also welcome

A new Lady Jaye? One word: Toygasm.

Female Cobra Scuba Trooper

Blue Baroness is love

Perfect Cobra Commander. No, wait. He needs chrome.

Bludd. 'Nuff said.

Cobra Buble!!!

New Serpentor with floaty platform thinggy.

Unlike GI Joe 25th, or SW VOTC, the Indiana Jones toys seem to be taking their cure from the old SW figures. NO articulation hardly to speak of. IF I get this line, it will be staying MOSC.

Minimate Lobo's new ride!

I don't know yet, but I think I love Soundwave.

More Robot Heroes! I so frickin love these things. Now for S1 were missing Dinobot, Tigertron, Airrazor, Terrorsaur, Scorponok and Inferno. I hope they realize that it would be so much easier to FINISH Beast Wars than it would be to even scratch the surface of G1.

Also, new Universe if teh fail. Doubly bust this year, universe and Botcon. How droll.

Anybody think that the Incredible Huk moviemates were at the show and just not photographed? As most of you have seen by now, there was a "no photography please" sign behind the IM moviemates. Could the Hulkmates have not be photographed or were they just not displayed? I'd be kind of weird to have wave wave 21 and 23 but not 22.... hmmmm.... interesting. Your thoughts on the matter forum members?

anybody know who the red shirt trekker is in this picture? :blink:

http://tf08.figures.com/data/601/medium/DSC_00082.JPG

Looks like Scotty to me. I think he is the only red shirt so far, but I'm not completely sure. I can tell it's Scotty, though, because of the excessively depressed expression.

I hate the Cloak by the way. (I also hate Dagger.) I can't say that Marvel is off to a good start for the next year. For once, I am more impressed by a Marvel movie sset than I am with the comic set revealed at the same time.

Those are pleats! No boobies for you!

we'll just have to wait till they come out and have a good feel, if their rised up even the slightest then that's definate boobage!!!

but they look like boobs to me too, and i should know i got me a copy of the big book of breast's when i saw it in previews last year, ironically the books massive & very heavy!!

There's a new Iron Man for Timbo in there! He's gotta be going nuts right about now with all the Iron Man minimates coming out.

Totally bouncing off the walls is prob more accurate... the only downside is having to wait...

:geek: ::blush:

T.

p.s. This means I'm going to have to build a bigger hall of armors to put them all in.

Great news on all(most) fronts! I, for one, will be picking up the Susan set. I love all the new Iron Man stuff, and really like the Civil War set. I like how Cap has the new boots on, and would like to see the Iron Spidey up close, looks like some updated paint aps, maybe gold. The Razor Cylons, and Rocky 3 have me most excited, I love the attention to detail with Rocky,things like the blow up punching bag are great! wish hulk was 2.5 inches, but will use his head for sure on some customs. Nova is awesome as well. I am bummed about Platoon, because it makes me want GI Joe mates even more now.

The only big downer is the DC stuff, There are a few more I wish were done before they shut it down. Hopefully it will pick up at some point down the road