UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

E-spectrum No. 62

Okay, who do I need to bribe to get on the e-spectrum mailing list? I'm signed up for everything DST cares to send out, I have them whitelisted on my email, and I never seem to get this mailing.

Can someone walk me through the steps?

I know how you feel. I do get them, but about a day or two after everyone else if at all. I must be on the B-list or something.

These look totally awesome, maybe I missed something though because this says it is part two so was there another first boxset that I missed the actually picture for. I seem to remember there being information about a pilot cylon and a bunch of other cylons too. Did I miss something?

And unless I'm mistaken, it turns out I was right. Sculpted boobies on Six's coat. :D Not sure how I feel about the Cylons. I know that's how they looked but they seem to retro to me. Not modern enough.

<slap> You sir, are mistaken!

But... but... boobies! They look like boobies! Why the heck don't we get boobies!

*Matt is dead*

And unless I'm mistaken, it turns out I was right. Sculpted boobies on Six's coat. :D Not sure how I feel about the Cylons. I know that's how they looked but they seem to retro to me. Not modern enough.

<slap> You sir, are mistaken!

But... but... boobies! They look like boobies! Why the heck don't we get boobies!

*Matt is dead*

chin up, i like boobies as much as the next guy but we still get party girls from time to time :thumbsup:

O.K., even as much of a BSG fan as I am (old and new), I was a bit "on-the-fence" over the Razor Cylons Asst.. This announcement (while I suspected would come) officially justifies my pre-order. Can I get a "WOOT"...and now maybe some Viper/Raiders?! These look great, but wasn't "Commander Cylon" also part of the Razor Cylon Asst.? I'm a bit confused now on all the Cylon variations; we need some pic.s of the "Asst." now.

Those Cylons are cool... i guess... But CLASSIC APOLLO looks awesome!!!!!! :D

if thats him... the only Battlestar i have ever watched was the RAZOR movie thing so.... :P