UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Choices.

OrionEXL

I would go for the Power Man/Iron Fist 2 pack. I was obsessed over that thing for awhile, and was happy when I got it. Iron Fist is pretty great. However, if you only have 30 bucks, maybe you shouldn't buy either :) (though I'm hardly one to talk. I probably spend 30 percent of my measly income on toys :( )

I agree with the Bean on this one, the $24 is a very subjective price...If they still have em it means they never sold em.

$7 for the US/TM and $23 for the PM/IF is still a good deal for them, if they aren't interested then get the US/TM pack and wait til the PM/IF drops because they aren't selling it.

:)

T.

well im not going to customize him persay. im going to make a whole different Iron fist. I just really need his bandanna head thing. I was thinking about making his new fit here

I have two pistols and an extra wolverine that im going to take the body and paint it green all over. I was also going to print out his chest decal. but thats all still up in the air.

Iron Fist and Power Man are hard to come by, even on eBay (now is usually when someone posts links to about 20 auctions for them). I'd have to agree with general consensus that you should offer $30 for both sets, or at least say you want them but $24 seems a bit steep. If you're on good terms with the store owner, you'll likely drive the price down a little. If you still have to choose between the two, go with IF/PM. You can find US Agent and Taskmaster fairly easily still and can always score them a little later on down the road.