UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Batcave Joker

MiKeKinD

I've got to agree with everyone else; the quintessential Joker. If it makes you feel any better, many of us spent alot more than $12 for the batcave just for the 3 figures. If I remember correctly, they were about $40-50 originally (before the massive clearances). The cave itself was a bit disappointing and generally went unused. Not to beat a dead horse, but this topic just reminded me how much I really wanted that Alfred 'mate; I'm still lamenting over that!

Ditto!! Enjoy your treasur, he is the best Joker and has a sweet pimp cane that would envy everyone except for Timbo :P

Enjoy it you have it so now it can kill Robin with it (if you must)

I have to echo everyone else by saying that that Joker is the best so far. I bought a Batcave a while ago for about $15. I got it for the Joker and Bruce Wayne. If I ever start regretting the purchase, I can just say, "Well, I bought a semi-old two-pack for $15 and got bunch of extra stuff for free."

Enjoy, This joker for me is Jack Nicolson, i think its in the face.

Ditto for me. Jack Nicolson's demented grin in that movie has always stuck with me. Although now we might need a new Joker minimate with face makeup like in The Dark Knight.