UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mechacon Custom Contest

TM2 Dinobot

So the Mechacon Custom Contest is officially under way. I hope to see at lease 1 set of Minimates show up in the contest. I'd really like for yall to pop over and register to enter, as this was my idea and I'm really hoping it works. Even if yall don't enter, (which I hope a lot of yall will) it'd be great to see yall over there. Oh, and the Prize Packs are shipped internationally. So no reason for you UKers to sit this one out. :D

That is all.

So the Mechacon Custom Contest is officially under way. I hope to see at lease 1 set of Minimates show up in the contest. I'd really like for yall to pop over and register to enter, as this was my idea and I'm really hoping it works. Even if yall don't enter, (which I hope a lot of yall will) it'd be great to see yall over there. Oh, and the Prize Packs are shipped internationally. So no reason for you UKers to sit this one out. :D

That is all.

Tried to register & enter,mentioned your name ,by way of reference...........registration declined :unsure:

Tried to register & enter,mentioned your name ,by way of reference...........registration declined :unsure:

Shouldn't have mentioned his name... :P

:lol:

I'll see if I can't find out what's going on BHM. You did go to the register page, right?

I THINK he was joking, seeing the other topic about TM2 getting banned from other forums.

Shouldn't have mentioned his name... :P

:lol:

I'll see if I can't find out what's going on BHM. You did go to the register page, right?

I THINK he was joking, seeing the other topic about TM2 getting banned from other forums.

:thumbsup:

The register page also mentions being under 13 years of age.

I dunno man, I've tried to register on the registration page and keep getting this:

"The authorization code you have entered is incorrect."

And it does it with every code I receive.

I'm getting the same thing...any ideas TM2D?

I dunno man, I've tried to register on the registration page and keep getting this:

"The authorization code you have entered is incorrect."

And it does it with every code I receive.

I'm getting the same thing...any ideas TM2D?

I asked again, I should hear back by tomorrow or so.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still unable to register TM2D and the deadline is tomorrow...little help here?

It got extended till April 11th. Don't sweat it.

They said they put you through manually. Try again. I told them you still couldn't get it. You might see if you can't email Loki over at the Mechacon boards.

• 1 month later...