UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So that makes what? 6? 7?

TM2 Dinobot

Well, I didn't get so much banned as I did asked to leave because "nobody wants you here". That makes the 6th or 7th site I've been banned from, but fortunately like the first major one I go to.

My rounds on the internet are getting shorter and shorter.

And before you ask, some sites, especially Transformer sites, have, or at least used to have, the habit of banning people who don't show up for months on end. Odd, I know. I think the traffic influx from the movie changed that.

So yall will be seeing a lot more of me.

But this does beg the question: are people just unable to stand me or is there something wrong with ME?

Well, I didn't get so much banned as I did asked to leave because "nobody wants you here". That makes the 6th or 7th site I've been banned from, but fortunately like the first major one I go to.

And before you ask, some sites, especially Transformer sites, have, or at least used to have, the habit of banning people who don't show up for months on end. Odd, I know. I think the traffic influx from the movie changed that.

But this does beg the question: are people just unable to stand me or is there something wrong with ME?

There has been a secret vote TM2 &.......here is the consensus:

95% would prefer that you didn't show up here for months.

97% (not quite yall) would like to see less of you here.

65% are just unable to stand you whilst 35% just cannot stand you.

100% are sure there is something wrong with you.

Please note that I wasn't able to vote this time but I think the comment 'nobody want's you here' should be voted on......it's a dead cert! :P

There has been a secret vote TM2 &.......here is the consensus:

95% would prefer that you didn't show up here for months.

97% (not quite yall) would like to see less of you here.

65% are just unable to stand you whilst 35% just cannot stand you.

100% are sure there is something wrong with you.

Please note that I wasn't able to vote this time but I think the comment 'nobody want's you here' should be voted on......it's a dead cert! :P

I knew it! ;)

maybe theres something wrong with all of us and there a goverment plot to get all of us to the MMMV and were hypnotized to beleve we love minimates :blink:

naw that last part was a little off, i think im loosing my touch cause i absolutely love minimates, well not love love but love like, u know?

aww now im all blabbering like the moron i am

There is nothing at all wrong with you that at least I know about. And about posting, Track season started up and

I run after school from 3-4/5 in the boiling hot Florida weather, FUN B) . But this means that I will cut back on posts

from now on.....