UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sgt. Rock

Will Work 4 Mates

Is it just me, or is Sgt. Rock not possibly the coolest Minimate ever? The military theme, the BA gun, the articulation on the head, the bullets on the jacket, the dogtags, the helemt...

Dude is rockin' his chest hair! That is BA.

Great Minimate.

WW4M

P.S. I don't know anything about his character, so if he is the first homo military Minimate, then disregard this message.

Is it just me, or is Sgt. Rock not possibly the coolest Minimate ever? The military theme, the BA gun, the articulation on the head, the bullets on the jacket, the dogtags, the helemt...

Great Minimate.

WW4M

He is a very well executed 'mate. I'm very pleased with how true to the character ALL the DC mates have been.

P.S. I don't know anything about his character, so if he is the first homo military Minimate, then disregard this message.

Ummm....yeah. Has nothing to do with the Village People. I'm assuming that's what you're referring to? (If that was a joke, IMO it was in poor taste.)

I love that set. Blackhawk also came out pretty good. They should come out with a little box set of all the guys from Easy Company. Thumbs up anyone?

I love that set. Blackhawk also came out pretty good. They should come out with a little box set of all the guys from Easy Company. Thumbs up anyone?

wile easy company would be nice i would rather have a howling commandos box set

:D Easy Co would totally own Fury's squad!

:jawdrop: ... well you have a dinosaur head! jk lol

LOL!

I gotta admit, a Dum Dum would be nice to have to display beside Fury. Don't know if I'd want him in his SHIELD uniform or in his black turtleneck. The bowler hat is a must though!

I'll second that!! Add Haunted Tank and Creature Commandos and I'd be all over 'em!

I'll second the vote for Haunted Tank and Creature Commandos Minimates. Who doesn't want a vampire and werewolf with guns?

I gotta admit, a Dum Dum would be nice to have to display beside Fury. Don't know if I'd want him in his SHIELD uniform or in his black turtleneck. The bowler hat is a must though!

I'd go for SHIELD uniform Dugan with bowler hat and cigar. I'd only pick up WWII Dugan if he came in a box set with the rest of the Howling Commandos (hint hint!)

Sgt. Rock was the comic that is partly responsible for bringing back to the comics genre. In junior high, I had just about sold off any scrap of comics paraphernalia that I owned. A friend slipped me a Sgt. Rock book in science class (8th grade) and it all came rushing back.

I want to see the rest of Easy Co. Hasbro did a nice job with Rock & crew a few years back with their 12" GI Joe line.

Great Minimate.

WW4M

Sgt.Rock is a comic character I know little of. Sgt.Rock the Minimate is in my top three of all time fave 'mates. I buy a case of each DC Wave but ordered some(many!) more of this individually. I firmly believe this to be a real future classic.

The Haunted Tank and Creature Commandos would be great, but you can't forget the other brave minimate men and women who helped win our freedom from minimate Hitler.

The Losers (including a Pooch)

Mademoiselle Marie

GI Robot

and you sure as hell can't win minimate WW2 without...

The Unknown Soldier