UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BBTS just put up BSG Razor case

Gotta speak my opinion on BSG.

I collect all minimates. Having never seen a BSG show until yesterday, I bought them in the past with an open mind, thinking how cool the show must be in order to put a large number of toys in the market.

And then the show was watched........................................

After painfully wasting 1 hour of my life on bad scripting, bad acting, and bad effects, I now will add BSG into the crap pile of shows that are terrible that should have never had a toy line (i.e. Buffy, Angel, BSG, Dr. Who, etc., etc.).

I will buy them all because I collect, but I now will do it scoffing the whole time I am shelling out my duckets.

I know I am obviously a minnow amongst sharks in this thread, seeing that most of you are fans of the show, but before you eat me up, I had to put it out there...

WW4M

Uh... thanks for sharing that.... I think... OK, not really.

Sorry you don't like BSG (or Buffy or Angel or Dr. Who)... would you like me to call Dr. Phil to help you work this out and give you a big hug? Since Britney canned him, I hear he's got some time open.

Shhhhhh.........

Does anyone hear this?

It is a post from someone that no one gives a shit about!

Instead of calling Dr.Phil, why don't you call the "Get a Life Foundation" and see if they will donate to your "I'm 40 and still type about toys", ***. The show sucks, that was just my opinion and you are now officially a ****** for this wack post.

Why don't you try to understand the difference between an opinion and a personal attack to the show that has obviously influence your meaningless life.

Relax, ***. It is just an opinion.

WW4M

I have never............

.........seen an episode of the BSG current series

.........enjoyed the original BSG series

.........played Street Fighter or Speed Racer

.........heard of 50% of the DC range of characters

I do however enjoy the opinions of people in this forum who have one thing in common ....... Minimates.

If.... you make it to 40 & can still enjoy toys, then I can assure you that your life was not meaningless & you will be able to 'Relax' . In the meantime would you please realise that verbally abusing someone on the internet is 'not big & clever' even if you are a fully-growed-up 28 year old, mind you, apologising would show you've got real 'stubble on your chin' .

I am 53 years old , I love toys & would only type something that I would happily convey to the recipient in person............my scars prove it ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta speak my opinion on BSG.

I collect all minimates. Having never seen a BSG show until yesterday, I bought them in the past with an open mind, thinking how cool the show must be in order to put a large number of toys in the market.

And then the show was watched........................................

After painfully wasting 1 hour of my life on bad scripting, bad acting, and bad effects, I now will add BSG into the crap pile of shows that are terrible that should have never had a toy line (i.e. Buffy, Angel, BSG, Dr. Who, etc., etc.).

I will buy them all because I collect, but I now will do it scoffing the whole time I am shelling out my duckets.

I know I am obviously a minnow amongst sharks in this thread, seeing that most of you are fans of the show, but before you eat me up, I had to put it out there...

WW4M

Uh... thanks for sharing that.... I think... OK, not really.

Sorry you don't like BSG (or Buffy or Angel or Dr. Who)... would you like me to call Dr. Phil to help you work this out and give you a big hug? Since Britney canned him, I hear he's got some time open.

Shhhhhh.........

Does anyone hear this?

It is a post from someone that no one gives a shit about!

Instead of calling Dr.Phil, why don't you call the "Get a Life Foundation" and see if they will donate to your "I'm 40 and still type about toys", ***. The show sucks, that was just my opinion and you are now officially a ****** for this wack post.

Why don't you try to understand the difference between an opinion and a personal attack to the show that has obviously influence your meaningless life.

Relax, ***. It is just an opinion.

WW4M

I have never............

.........seen an episode of the BSG current series

.........enjoyed the original BSG series

.........played Street Fighter or Speed Racer

.........heard of 50% of the DC range of characters

I do however enjoy the opinions of people in this forum who have one thing in common ....... Minimates.

If.... you make it to 40 & can still enjoy toys, then I can assure you that your life was not meaningless & you will be able to 'Relax' . In the meantime would you please realise that verbally abusing someone on the internet is 'not big & clever' even if you are a fully-growed-up 28 year old, mind you, apologising would show you've got real 'stubble on your chin' .

I am 53 years old , I love toys & would only type something that I would happily convey to the recipient in person............my scars prove it ;)

nicely put...

I've been catching up on BSG this week, thanks to Sci Fi showing back to back episodes prior to the 1st ep of the final season. Unfortunately I'm the only sci fi geek in my house, so my time to see BSG (and Dr Who) is limited...

I'm guessing the only way I can see Razor is on DVD at this point?

Regardless, I'm in for a case of the Cylons. Probably just a set of the regular figs.

Tell me about it. I'm tweaked they waited until two weeks ago to release the season 3 box set... as much as I love the series, it's tough to make time for an episode a night.

In situations like these, I'll typically tape the first couple weeks episodes and then play catch up whenever I can. . .they may make BSG available online through a streaming feed like they do with Lost, though.

I've been catching up on BSG this week, thanks to Sci Fi showing back to back episodes prior to the 1st ep of the final season. Unfortunately I'm the only sci fi geek in my house, so my time to see BSG (and Dr Who) is limited...

I'm guessing the only way I can see Razor is on DVD at this point?

Regardless, I'm in for a case of the Cylons. Probably just a set of the regular figs.

You don't want to miss Razor... it's well worth the $20-23 for the DVD. It really fleshes out a lot of the Pegasus back story

Razor is worth watching and buying if you can! Hi to everyone this is my first post by the way lol. I was not lucky enough to see it when it aired on tv.. but rented it at my local video store.. and then bought a copy. There are some interesting developments in the show.. I watched the unedited version.. Six gets around let me tell you.. guys.. girls! The cool thing is yes.. you do get to see the classic cyclons.. with a new CGI look.. but they are still similar to their old school look and ways.. and sound the same.. "by your command" with the moving eyes.. that make that cool sound. Apart from that.. you get to see some of the first war.. and there are a few scenes in there that are out of a Saw movie..when Adama is in that building.. after he crashes. Hmm no Lucifer.. lol!

Aside from all of that.. I must apologized that I skimmed through this last page.. but I have seen a posted pic now of a second wave of Razor figures.. and they look good! Not sure though if any of these guys well come as singles.. meaning 2 packs.. back in the day I only picked up a modern cyclon.. and a gold one when they were released as single.

I rented Razor a few months ago, and I didn't think it was worth buying. I remember thinking at the time that it played like an extended, lesser episode of the show. I say rent it if you can.