UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Paint on minimates

What happens if you send an old minimate withthe paint coming off to DST? im asking because i have an iron man with paint coming off.

This is probably due to rust which is very common . I recently sent one to DST who promptly put it through their paint shop & returned it to me . It looks like new! If you don't get any joy from DST ,PM me & I'll send you mine.

Thanks alot dude i needed that info. BTW how long did it take and did you send more than just wave6 iron man in?

Ummm.... hate to be the one to break this, but he was kidding. DST (to the best of my knowledge) doesn't replace old mates with chipping paint. I do think he was serious about sending you an Iron Man though.

Thanks alot dude i needed that info. BTW how long did it take and did you send more than just wave6 iron man in?

No problem about the info. I think the whole process took a couple of weeks & yes I did ask for a couple of others to be refurbished. The first was Prof. X's wheelchair which needed needed new tyres & Doc .Ock who had mislaid a couple of testicles. The new tyres are fine (good for another 12000) but they weren't helpful with the testicles. They actually said BTTF .com would be more helpful because they really talk bollocks. :lol:

No problem about the info. I think the whole process took a couple of weeks & yes I did ask for a couple of others to be refurbished. The first was Prof. X's wheelchair which needed needed new tyres & Doc .Ock who had mislaid a couple of testicles. The new tyres are fine (good for another 12000) but they weren't helpful with the testicles. They actually said BTTF .com would be more helpful because they really talk bollocks. :lol:

Wait, they do replace paint chipping? Sorry then, news to me.

A lot of my female minimates seem to have testicle problems, too. I think DST quality control should have been more on the ball there :(