UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek Wave 4 Wishlist

I've seen a lot of people express their opinions about what the next wave of Star Trek minimate should be, so I thought it would be a good idea to express my opinion for wave 4.

Here's my idea:

-Green Tunic Kirk and Andorion

-McCoy in Medical short sleeve tunic and Nurse Chapel

-Charlie X and Yeoman Rand

-Lt. Arex and variant Scotty in dress uniform.

I know that Diamand Select Toys probably wouldn't be able to make Lt. Arex, but I thought it was a cool idea. I'd like to know what you think.

And just for fun, I made this Star Trek Wallpaper for anyone who likes it. I hope I uploaded it correctly since this is my first time posting.

post-1892-1199387874_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the board Spocko, nice wishlist.

I've amended your post title to more accurately reflect the contents.

Personally I'd love to see Arek and reckon DST could easily pull off that third leg (not literally) in a similar fashion to how they managed Nightcrawler, and Cheetah's tails.

Welcome. it's good to have another Trekker onboard. My wishlist if they continue with TOS is:

Chapel/Rand (This is already confirmed, so I added it.) If they'e exclusive: Mugato and Klingon

Mirror Mirror Spock and MM Kirk

Klingon and Romulan (Dream On)

Variant: Differently Dressed Romulan

Welcome. it's good to have another Trekker onboard. My wishlist if they continue with TOS is:

Chapel/Rand (This is already confirmed, so I added it.) If they'e exclusive: Mugato and Klingon

Are Chapel/Rand actually confirmed? I know we saw the pic of them on the DST holiday email...but I wasn't sure if we'd gotten confirmation they will be released...

I hope so - I sooooooo want a mini Chapel!

Wave 3 will have a Klingon.

A Klingon. There is an Empire's worth of Klingons out there and so more than one is needed without having to get about eighty Kirks. (We already have two. Spider-Man and Wolverine (and Batman) does sound familiar.)

Yes, but that is just one lone commander with no one to command. A Romulan commander would be a nice addition to the previous wish-lists. I'm still hoping for a Klingon warrior/ Romulan centurian "army-builder" exclusive (easier to get multiples) rather than a normal release to fill-in the ranks. I always thought that "sick bay" Bones was a better choice for the Series One variant, but understand what DST was attempting once Sarek ("Journey to Babel") was announced. "Mirror, Mirror" is an obvious choice, but I'd still rather see it in a "special box set" than taking up character(preferrably alien)-slots as I doubt that we'll get much more TOS before DST shifts to TNG, DS9, etc.

Other honorable mentions would be:

Talosians

Salt Vampire

Harry Mudd (if possible)

Bele/ Loki (exclusive or normal)

"Piece of the Action" Kirk/ "PotA" Spock (if more Kirks and Spocks were truly neccessary!). If anything, they'd have some nice "ganster" parts for customizing (hats, tommy-guns, etc.).

Ditto on the Salt Vampire!!! Its accesory could be the vial of salt tablets!

Oooh this is such a warm fuzzy feeling inside, all this talk of Trek Minimates :lol:

Klingons would be nice, especially if hoardes of them could be built up into conquering forces...it would be sad to have the commander with no-one to command.

I would love to see some of the animated characters and villains come up, but I'd be happy for whatever!

I want these guys to show up, however they can:

Ruk

Ruk.jpg

Thelev

Thelev.jpg

Melkot

Melkot.jpg

Shahna the Thrall

Shana_bests_kirk.jpg

For main character variants, the Mirror Crew, spacesuits, and Piece of the Action are all good candidates.

Supporting crew of importance: Chapel, Rand, Gary Mitchell, and LT. LESLIE! Check him out, he was the Wedge Antilles of Star Trek:

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Leslie

And of course Romulans, Tellarites, Lokai and Bele, and Balok's puppet are all pretty cool.

They're almost finished with the core cast of TOS with wave 3 (The lack of aliens/adversaries is a little odd, I would rather have had a kick-ass wee Romulan centurion rather than Vina bundled with Kirk,

Technically I think she should have shipped with Pike, given their history together, although Trek would'nt be Trek without a smokin' hot green babe for the Mini-Shat to mack on :biggrin: ),

So logically they need to now go Classic Movies, TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise, so every subsequent 2 or 3 waves would concentrate on a specific show,

My ideal choice for Wave 4 + 5 would probably be a mix of seasons 1-7 of TNG:

Choices include...

Capt Picard (Variant Captains casual uniform from Darmok)/Q (In Judges robes)

Commander Riker/Cmdr La Forge (wt Toolkit)

Lt Data (With Spot the cat)/1st Appearance Ferengi

Gowron/Lt Worf (Both Sculpted ridges and Worf variant wt Klingon armour)

Dr Crusher/Wesley Crusher (wt variant Zombie edition :tongue: )

Commander Sela/Reunification Spock

Lt Cmdr Deanna Troi/Borg Drone

Lt Tasha Yar/Guinan

Dr Pulaski/Lt Reginald Barclay

Ensign Ro Laren/Lt Tom Riker

TOS S4:

McCoy Sick Bay / Nurse Chapel

Ruk / Andrea (Korby's androids)

Kirk (stabbed) / Thelev

Lt Leslie (variant) / Thelev

TOS S5:

Piece of the Action Kirk / POtA Spock

Yeoman Rand / Salt Vampire

Shahna the Thrall / Kirk in training

Darnell (Salt Vampire victim, variant) / Salt Vampire

TOS S6:

Kirk in Romulan disguise / Romulan commander

Lokai / Bele (Cherons)

Spectre of the Gun Kirk (with six-shooter) / Melkot

Spectre of the Gun Chekov (with six-shooter, variant) / Melkot

...they can still do a lot with TOS if they start to include more aliens & interesting characters.

Barcley's a must, because we're getting a classic Starbuck & if, if.... we get a Rocky series 3 we're gonna get a Mr T, that would mean that we're 1 away from the A-Team

And if we get a A-Team box set in the future we can do it vice-versa :thumbsup:

Lol! A dude after my own heart, Winkerbean!

I'd saw off my grans leg for the 'Team' in minimate form...

What other francise could they do that would give us a George Peppard figure?

Battle Beyond The Stars maybe? Battle Beyond The Stars

Course, then you'd have to start making a crazy Man From U.N.CL.E./Waltons/Banacek crossover collection as well...I'm not really sure that'd sit well with my mental stability, lol!