UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

spidey's crooked hand

super spider piggy

That pic looks fine to me, perhaps your brain is registering his foot behind his hand as part of his hand?

Either way there was zero need to create a new thread for this... you are becoming the master of pointless threads or Necroing existing ones that should stay dead... which is not going to endear you to either the staff or the other members... :(

T.

What on earth are you on about? Stop wasting everyones time!

So the hand in the pic looks a little different, and its not the webline you get with it. It's probably just a prototype.

I'm with T, no need to make this thread at all!

There is absolutely nothing "crooked" about his hand. Like TBT said, he is mistaking the foot behind the hand as part of the hand. No offense to you, but this thread is pretty useless. Especially after someone already answered your question and/or corrected your incorrect observation.

Are-Jay

Now we are all aware of the mega-rare Spidey Crooked Hand exclusive :ermm: I've come across these,they must be rare , it seems that Cyclops has lost ......his left leg post-638-1198949444_thumb.jpg

post-638-1198949531_thumb.jpg & now his right leg :unsure: Has anybody else noticed this??

u know if u move them real fast over each other like a old cartoon its like cycs dancing :D