UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man Movie Figures

winkerbean

over at http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11241 they have posted pics of the Iron Man movie figures from hasbro, they look amazing (and i've not liked anything that hasbro have done with their marvel range!)

but it makes me think that if hasbro has the time to get them to this stage 6 months before the film comes out why can't diamond select do it with minimates as iron man movie minimates would be amazing

over at http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11241 they have posted pics of the Iron Man movie figures from hasbro, they look amazing (and i've not liked anything that hasbro have done with their marvel range!)

but it makes me think that if hasbro has the time to get them to this stage 6 months before the film comes out why can't diamond select do it with minimates as iron man movie minimates would be amazing

The short answer is that DST is not Hasbro. Hasbro is a huge company that has a an incredible amount of esources and pull with movie studio's, DST is a tiny little company that is lucky to even get half the licenses they have.

It would be like comparing a large chainstore like target to a little one off mom and pop corner store.

T.

A friend sent me these pics last week. I really like the way they are coming out. This may be the first Hasbro wave I pickup since the first legends wave.

Would love to see them in minimate forms. I would have liked a Samuel L. Jackson Mr. Fury in minimate form, it would be cool.