UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How do you pay for your minimates?

616commando

i work at my university as a computer technician which is a 30 second walk around the corner from my lcs (were i seem to spend most of time and people just call me when they need me) and my lcs is 1 minute walk from my flat , i leed a very small life :(

so not having to pay any transportation cost greatly helps fund my minimate collection (that and not tell the wife how much i earn & spend :) )

Butt head, when you can't tell one body hole from another, must get you in some pretty sticky situations. But you may not mind that.

I also worked the graveyard shift at a convienence store during college, and was lucky enough to have been only robbed twice while I was off shift during semester break or vacation. Gotta be wary of that 3:00 AM time when cops are tired and robbers build up the courage/

I currently am a full time graphic designer and supervisor of 7 reps for LaSalle/BAC to pay the bills and utilities. I pay for all my video games, comics, and minimates through my ebay store profits.

Butt head, when you can't tell one body hole from another, must get you in some pretty sticky situations. But you may not mind that.

I also worked the graveyard shift at a convienence store during college, and was lucky enough to have been only robbed twice why I was off shift during semester break or vacation. Gotta be wary of that 3:00 AM time when cops are tired and robbers build up the courage/

I currently am a full time graphic designer and supervisor of 7 reps for LaSalle/BAC to pay the bills and utilities. I pay for all my video games, comics, and minimates through my ebay store profits.

Happy holidays :biggrin: