UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hi Everybody!

:lol: Glad to be here! I've browsed a long time, finally saying hi! I've had minimates for quite awhile but it was at this years Comic-con that I was introduced to the wonders of the multiverse as well as minimate customization. Hope everyone has a wonderful Spock with santa hat filled Holiday season!

Hi there,

Glad to have you onboard, there's no need to be Koi(coy)Girl... tell us what's on your mind? :)

It's always good to get a lurker to come out of the corner and speak their mind :)

T.

p.s. You say you were introduced to the multiverse at SDCC... Are you the girl who sat in on our meetup and listened to us talk nonsense amongst ourselves because we really didn't expect to have an audience?

Pleased to meet you, and welcome to this lovely corner (sidebit, random piece of the middle, etc.) of the internet.

welcome :D

Pleased to meet you, and welcome to this lovely corner (sidebit, random piece of the middle, etc.) of the internet.

i once fell asleep in this corner cause its so nice and warm here and now i never want to leave it again ;)

Welcome koi-girl! Is that koi as in carp? Do you keep carp ,if so what variety? My favourites are Kohaku carp,Tanchu carp & Shushi carp. A homophone of the word 'koi' comes from the Japanese ,simply meaning 'carp' & many of us here coincidentally keep carp. I believe TBT has a Skrull carp ,Rad a Tardis carp & Amazing .JL has all sorts of carp which Ivan is compiling into a Carpdatabase. MMM/Carpverse is a wonderful forum with people enjoying Minimates and carp. I think you'll love it here but a word of warning...... I often discuss Minimates with Highassroller & everything he says is crap :biggrin:

Hi there,

Glad to have you onboard, there's no need to be Koi(coy)Girl... tell us what's on your mind? :)

It's always good to get a lurker to come out of the corner and speak their mind :)

T.

p.s. You say you were introduced to the multiverse at SDCC... Are you the girl who sat in on our meetup and listened to us talk nonsense amongst ourselves because we really didn't expect to have an audience?

Yeah, I was. It was a blast. You guys are hilarious.

Welcome to the boards!! I see you own some Hellboy mates do you collect just comic mates?

Not just comics, Hellboy just happens to be the one comic that I both collect and read. But as to the rest I'm basically grabbing up whatever catches my fancy, maybe with an eye to one day start customising, but other than that...

Right now I'm enjoying the Star Trek releases, working on finding a varient Sulu... <_<