UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The time has come for action...Update 10/14

arnim zola

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Minijeff It came from a Mattel Batman figure call batsignal Batman. i think there consideres an international release casue they were only released outside the states. as for finding on Ebay woul probably be the best bet. it works as well which is awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I have been holding out due to being really busy, But this is what the avengers battle has evolved into. Im calling it ultimate alliance, because like the game, this is big and not likey to happen. Unless it counts as an alternate universe of course :biggrin: . I also included a dc pic, with the most expensive piece in my entire collection. Im really just waiting to clear up some room and the DC stuff will be just like my marvel stuff. Anyway, enjoy these temporary updates. Im just going to do better later. :blink:

batcave1.jpg

ultimatealliance1.jpg

ultimatealliance2.jpg

ultimatealliance3.jpg

ultimatealliance4.jpg

ultimatealliance5.jpg

I have included 2 wide shots and 3 closer ones to help you catch the detail. And as far as marvel goes, can anyone tell me whats wrong with this pic? I can think of a few things.

Also, take note of the sandman from the box set. that is how you make him not suck. The absorbing man is my hero now. That is a QC black widow by fury, easy to do and accurate to her design. Also, my wonderman cant seem to catch a break.

After much consideration, Aside from all the excellent marvel knights mates, I think Thanos is the absolute best marvel minimate.

Also, like the sandman, it took 2 jokers to make my favorite one.

Go play with your mates people and don't forget to utilize your civilians!

My new photos what do you think ? :o :D

Those are great! Particularly, I like the Iceman slide effect, Kitty invisibly climbing up the building, and the wind effect around Storm in the X-Men diorama. That's some clever stuff. Also, based on his positioning and poses in these pictures, my interest regarding this Sentry character is piqued (I am an old school comics fan, and haven't kept up with Marvel in several years, so I don't know much about him). He always seems to be cringing in a corner somewhere. . . :lol:

Seeing these pics, though, I'm curious what kinds of blocks fit into the Minis feet? Are these all from C3 sets, or do Legos or some other kinds of feet-peg-sizes work as well?

Ok, the construction site. That is the next one I am getting. I have been delaying because I hadnt seen mates next to it but now that I have it is awesome. Im going to just take my pics down because I keep adding to the shelf. The sentinel will be here soon. : )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Arnim...quick update on the S3 Construction set (MegaBloks)....Had said my son William wanted it earlier in the thread for his MiniMate City, but at $80.00 CAD, I couldn't pry my wallet open. Was in a Zellers today and they've got the S3 Con set bundled with the New Goblin Secret lab assault (the one that looks like a red spidy head) for $35.00, but even better when I price checked it it came in at $19.95....And just in time for his Birthday party this afternoon...how cool is that. Don't know if you have Zeller's down there, but they were tied to KMart at one point up here....just a heads up....the combo pack is out there and getting to a GOOD price point. B)