UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Wave 4 announced

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget about the Cally that was supposed to be an exclusive as well. It is like the Target exclusives, the situation in which they were planned to be released has been changed but they will still be released in one form or another. Just as long as BSG minimates line does not get cancelled, we will see him. I also hear that he was supposed to come in a two pack.

Prototypes were produced and shown, in the Preview's announcement of wave 1 rather confusingly, and unlike the Lab Coat Baltar DST were more forth coming about the fact they shopped them around but couldn't find anybody interested in take them on, to quote from DST Q&A 3

We saw pictures of BSG Kalee from Toy Fair, but her name hasn't appeared in the assortments so far - is this an oversight or is she planned for a later wave or exclusive?

DSTChuck: She was shown at Toy Fair as a potential exclusive, so far there have been no takers.

Also, President Roslyn and Zarek - it was hinted that they may be exclusives. Any news?

DSTChuck: Same deal as Kalee

Photos are over at Minimate Headquarter's BGC gallery

I just got my wave two in the mail and I remembered seeing a pic of the Baltar in the lab coat in one of my Toyfare magazines so I got it out and flipped through it and found the pic of him and I really hope that this one is released one way or another. The BSG minimates are so frakin awesome.

• 5 weeks later...

Sweet....

Those are all the 'loose' figures that were supposed to be exclusives etc rounded up into a wave, Who bets Series 4 will be the last?

Although cheekily they stole my Doc Cottle quick custom and made it into a proper figure! ;)

T.

Holy Cow - GREAT NEWS!!

I love little Rosalyn with her Golden Arrow! And Gaeta and Callie are GREAT! Can't wait for these. PLEASE, PLEASE DST, don't let this be the last Series, these are some of my favorite Minimates! neo

Sweet as a nut. Cheers for that Samwise. Antacost has a point about Cally, they've really not done her justice. Labcoat Baltar is ace though. Even if it is the end, and there'd be some irony in that, at least we got the majority of the main cast.

Antacost has a point about Cally, they've really not done her justice.

It's because she doesn't look slighty retarded... :D

Also I'll be swapping the head out with the 'raft spiderman' to get that beaten up Cally look... he hehe he... :)

T.

Yes I know.. but I just feel evil today!

I think Cally is spot on but Gaeta looks a bit odd. I would have rather have seen Helo or Anders rather than Geata but they are both really easy customs. I love the rest of the wave Doc Cottle is cool, hope he comes with a cigarette. Roslin and Zarek rock but Labcoat Baltar takes the cake. What do you think Miniseries Baltar will look like?

I would have rather have seen Helo or Anders rather than Geata but they are both really easy customs.

Helo is already in wave 3. I hope this isn't the last wave. I'm really hoping DST (and the retailers) reconsider the vehicles! Thanks for the info Samwise!

Great news. I really love this line and hope this isn't the last wave. I would like the rest of the humanoid Cylons(they're not all incredibly gorgeous women after all), Anders, and Tori. Maybe Romo Lampkin. And whatever fun new characters we meet in Razor and Season 4. Anyway, wave 4 looks like a good line-up. It's nice to see DST is making sure these are getting to the fans even if retailers won't pick up exclusives. This could also be a good sign. Maybe interest is up enough to justify producing full waves and not just a character here and there. Either way, we're getting a bunch of cool mates.