UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I have a kid...

boyd

I'm happy to announce that last night my daughter and first child was born. And like any proud dad, I'm showing off pictures immediately.

happybaby.jpg

Her name is Faye, and she's a healthy 7lbs. 11oz., 20" of joy. Mom and Faye are doing well today, and I need a nap.

You need to let her use a Minimate as a dummy; it'll be good for her to get into the addiction early. But then again, she'll be wanting a silver spidey to use as a dummy eventually...so maybe not a good idea...

Patriot

Very cool! :buttrock: Congrats my man! I am very happy for you and your wife. Now be prepared to not sleep more than a couple hours at a time for the next several months! :o

Congratulation on the addition to the family Boyd. Glad to hear Mom and daughter our doing fine. Now get back to practicing your power nap technique or Jedi mind trick on Faye that she's sleepy, very sleepy :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

What a BEAUTY! I really envy you guys. Babies are obvious work and a big life changer, but they are SOOOOO worth it in every way. Great pick Boyd. Keep them coming.