UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC minimate pics from the SDCC!

MINI_MYTE

Check out these pics from MMHQ of the DC minimates (and others) at this years SDCC. All I have to say is YAH.... Kilowog WILL Have a "big chest piece" added to his 2.5" frame. I was worried. Anywho, it looks like a lot of the protoypes we've seen have been updated somewhat. Very nice. Thanks Jatta.

Don't think i'd mind which clayface got released, i'm probably leaning more towards the 2.5 Incher though.

It's a shame that Starfire seems to have bitch slapped Nightwing to the ground in the pics :P , as i wouldn't mind seeing some more shots of him.

I like Kilowog's chest piece. And that ring of his looks very spiffy. Starfire's hair looks as great and long as it should. I prefer the 2.5 Clayface, but mostly because I don't want Clayface to look dinky next to giant Bane. I was really hoping Mary Marvel would end up in white instead of red. And does classic Batman appear to have new hair? I can't wait to have him posed punching Guy Gardner. All of the mates look great. I hope DCD unveils Wave 8 at some point this weekend. And thanks for the photos.

I was really hoping Mary Marvel would end up in white instead of red.

I was hoping for Mary Marvel's new black outfit from Countdown, but I'll take what they give me. White would have been awesome too though.

while we have already seen pictures of these, it is cool to see them as we will get them, not just as products shots. Seeing these pictures really made me look forward to the next wave and wave 6. In all the pictures of wave 6 some of the pieces looked rather glossy, but I am really happy that they will be made with a flat paint.

I prefer the 2.5 Clayface, but mostly because I don't want Clayface to look dinky next to giant Bane.

Same here. I dislike 2.5 inchers, but Bane being so huge...

I was really hoping Mary Marvel would end up in white instead of red.

I was hoping for Mary Marvel's new black outfit from Countdown, but I'll take what they give me. White would have been awesome too though.

Due to time issues, I normally only get trades. Which sucks because DC takes their time in getting the TPBs out. But I checked out some images of Mary Marvel- she does look great in black. That would have been cool. I don't know why, but I really don't like her in red.

That Sargent Rock looks sweet , now were 1 step closer to getting Classic GI Joe figures.

I will be buy multiples of Sarge because i want to make varios customs from Call of duty

and Medal of Honor